I think Im going with Guadalajara in Liga Adelante...

Me and my mates usually go for a lower league team in England (Charlton 2012) but Iv been doing that for the last 4 years so we came up with the idea of dethroning Real/Barca...

Guadalajara is a small team and have never played in La Liga and I think this is their first year in the second tier...
Its going to be interesting the team is very strong through the middle but a little bit weak out wide but with the right tactics a run at the promotion places is not out of the question...
The facitilities and coaching staff are the only real problem Basic Training/Minimal Youth and all the staff you get arnt worth a toss plus getting rid of them may hurt the finances but Il probably drop them anyway... However the board have accepted a few requests so we might get somewhere they were happy to fund youth improvements...

I Wanted to recommend the team I'll be doing a long term save with this year: Toulouse FC in Ligue 1.

There's so much potential it's unreal. A 20 (/21) year old GK who, I believe, is a wonderkid. M'Bengue LB, Aurier (becomes world class) RB, A great 23 y/o CB Abdennour. Two beastly CM's - Moussa Sissoko and Capoue. Tabanou LW is another great young player. Two young strikers with great potential.

Overall decent facilities, with a stadium expansion already planned. I mean daaaaaaaaaamnnn. Only downside is no transfer budget whatsoever.

Also after the next update expect improvement from ben yedder, he's on fire for them this season.

I am looking to play as a team that can aim for the top 3-4 at least of the respective league (one of the big ones), has a team that will give me little headache in terms of HG players (either the ones there being too old or bad) and that will have a reasonable to high amount of money given at start of a season.

Any ideas what team or teams fit those criteria? :p

Last edited:
Genoa for me good squad and should have good chance at top 6 first season

On 2012 I made a 4-4-2 tactics I edited every player and reloaded game allot till I got it right. I planed on posting this tactic as the results where that good..... but alas I messed up my new pc well flashing the bios and had to system restore

I finished 1st my first season beating inter home and away and in cup final i also beat Roma 5-0 and they did not get a shot on goal it was so good to watch

I have tried and tried and tried! to replicate that tactic but no hope......

well anyway Genoa top 6 for me lol

Need help deciding what team to be.
-Has quite a number of older players (27-34)
-Has a fantastic youth academy
-Has a European competition
-Not very large amount of debt
-Any league

Help guysss :D

Enjoy nurturing youth players. So help me

Hi everyone I'd like help deciding who to be. I already have a career going with Walsall but I'd like another, one with a generous amount of money to spend but I want to be able to spend most of that on youngsters. So ideally the team needs to be good enough.

Also, if anybody fancies a challenge with a team with youngsters (average age of strike force for example just 21). Then I suggest Walsall. £10k transfer budget and £19.5k wage budget. So basically it's free transfers! One of the favourites to go down too.

Here is the team I'm looking for
-as small as possible, but first division in one of the better European countries (~top 10 Uefa coefficient)
-suited to attacking possession play
-ideally as little budget as possible

Thanks in advance! :)

Here is the team I'm looking for
-as small as possible, but first division in one of the better European countries (~top 10 Uefa coefficient)
-suited to attacking possession play
-ideally as little budget as possible

Thanks in advance! :)
Hmm, Mallorca maybe?

looking for a team with about 10m to spend, kind of europa level in germany, italy, france, spain, england. preferably a team that just needs a good striker.

Lazio? Not sure on their transfer budget though.

I'm going to start one in either Bundesliga or Serie A i think.

Bundesliga very challenging league i'm probably going to start one with Schalke if i do as they are my fave Bundesliga team.

As for Serie A, my favourite team is Palermo :D but i'll probably start one with Lazio or Roma to begin with to ease me into it.

team

looking for an average European team to make better, any suggestions?

everton good team to be, could get big finances if you sell baines/fellani and restructure the whole team.

I want a team that isn't playing in any Continental competition, top tier, with at least a 6m starting budget any suggestions?

I want a team that isn't playing in any Continental competition, top tier, with at least a 6m starting budget any suggestions?

As roma. Not sure if they have 6m budget but i guess they do.

I'm looking for a game where I'm a lower league team with a surprising bit of money behind me, trying to avoid England as I want something fresh, thinking perhaps Monaco at the minute? I like the idea of trying to establish my team as an upper league powerhouse over a few years.

i always like the challenge of afc wimbledon and trying to bring them back through the leagues

I need something to get me back to the magic days of fm 2012 where I'd play for hours and not be bored.
I started 4-5 saves so far and Im not enjoying them so I'm looking for something that can get me back into the game
Any team I dont care if it's from 3rd or 1st division just some team that you tried and loved it:)