I need something to get me back to the magic days of fm 2012 where I'd play for hours and not be bored.
I started 4-5 saves so far and Im not enjoying them so I'm looking for something that can get me back into the game
Any team I dont care if it's from 3rd or 1st division just some team that you tried and loved it:)

boavista, ruor minsk (belarus, need a custum database), wigan, and columbus crew. had great saves with each of them! :D

Looking for an English team, not Premier League, preferably not Championship

Not fussed about finances or media prediction

A team where I can have a LONG save without getting bored

If you like a challenge - Yeovil Town. Very hard!

Can't decide between Valencia, Sevilla, Atletico, Everton and Fiorentina.

Crewe. Their youngsters are boss, and their facilities are. Low expectations.

Can't decide between Valencia, Sevilla, Atletico, Everton and Fiorentina.

Everton will probably be the most challenging, with the rest you can probably finish 3rd in the league. I would personally go for Fiorentina :D

Am yet to start the game. I know i'm gonna do a Liverpool save and the way it's looking a Valencia Save for the story i'm gonna do.

I want a team that has money to spend but normally does not finish high in the league. preferably in spain, italy, france

thanks in advance

hi guys. im not getting fm 13 till friday but cant wait as for what team to go im thinking maybe a championship side with not too bad cash but not too much and maybe a team that can challenge for a playoff place. was thinking leeds but not sure. either that or mid table premier side in an unusual league. normally start with celtic but that would be too easy this season i think.

any team with money and have some good players but they aren't that big of a team like city united chelsea juventus etc.

One thing is for sure, I'm going to start one with FC Porto! How much money do AC Milan have?

ac milan is just short of 15m was 12 when i done it. porto is a good shout also benfica i was thinking see what they cand do.

Portsmouth - Good Challenge
Rangers - Good Challenge
San Marino - Do it every year with great success
maybe Liverpool - bit of a challenge

Hey!
Could someone please recommend me a team to be that matches the following criteria or is very close to it;
In the Barclays premier league and is predicted a mid to bottom finish.
Good youth facility's/prospects.
A nice transfer budget to bring in a few good players to improve the first team.

Thanks ?

Hi, I am quite new to this, but hope someone can help please ? Can you point me in the direction of the team guides that individuals post for their favourite teams with details on squad, history, areas to strengthen etc as I am sure I seen them but now cannot find them anywhere ?! Thank you in advance. Dean

Hi, I am quite new to this, but hope someone can help please ? Can you point me in the direction of the team guides that individuals post for their favourite teams with details on squad, history, areas to strengthen etc as I am sure I seen them but now cannot find them anywhere ?! Thank you in advance. Dean

hey bud, all I know there is one for Aston Villa at the moment, I always do a Utd one every year.. I will be doing within the next 2 weeks or so.. they should start popping up within the week :)

Hey!
Could someone please recommend me a team to be that matches the following criteria or is very close to it;
In the Barclays premier league and is predicted a mid to bottom finish.
Good youth facility's/prospects.
A nice transfer budget to bring in a few good players to improve the first team.

Thanks 

Everton

Has anyone tried a career with zenit st. petersburg? Could be fun with the additions of Hulk and Alex Witsel plus a decent transfer budget. Currently doing a career with Brighton but was wondering weather to do 1 with zenit. Also would like to manage Belgium seems like they're loaded with potential and could be really fun to manage. Appreciate any comments, Cheers!!