I want to manage a team with decent money 15-25 million, have a good youth system and are just outside the "top" members of the division. Prefrably in Europe.

I would like to be a team in the Blue Square Bet North/South at the most, the regional/county divisions at the least. Looking for a fairly new club, anybody who aren't Chester are fine.

I want to play a proper managers career, working your way up to the top. So i wont be staying at the team i start with, looking for a good team to start a career like this. Would like to try mid to lower table teams in Russia, Ukraine, Portugal, Greece, Turkey etc, think this would be less if Im already playing in a top league against the best, dont really want to do that from the start. also might make a story out of it. Ideas? Im open to a bit of editing.

Last edited:
Looking for a team with a decent wage budget and a good youth system. Don't really care about their transfer budget or league position, as long as they are not too good.

Won't do Serie A due to their transfer rules, or Athletic Bilbao for the same reason. Wanted to do Getafe, but they cannot even afford a decent assistant manager, and for some reason they have no Under 19 players at the start of the game apart from the players they have out on loan.

Teams I have enjoyed so far: Stade Rennais, As Saint-Etienne, and Hoffenheim.

I haven't been able to get into a good, long career this year so far. I don't know whether I should be a top team as I might find this more fun. Does anyone know a fun career with a top team in Europe?

Im soon sacked from ipswich so what team should i be. Prem or championship. Or france.

Last edited:
Pls answer! Im soon sacked from monaco so which team i should be! From france or england!