Hey guys I'd like a challenge in the norwegian, danish or swedish leagues
Any suggestions?
Can be a top team or a team that needs to be rebuilt from the ground

Elfsborg, with CL football.

hey guys im looking to start a long term save in europe where i manage in a low level country to try and improve the national team. a similar challenge to the san marino challenge but i want the country to have their own division so i can improve the nation as a whole. does anyone have any advice on what country to start at.

Anybody got a suggestion which my final save could be,looking for something diffrent with a challenge apart from the usual big teams.
thanks lads

I'm on LFC's latest update, looking for a good last game on this FM,

A team with potential, a bit of money (not loads) , not premier league.

Looking for abit of a challenge, looking for a team that....

have good youth set up
in qual rounds for either europa or champ league
good potential to become a top team within 5 years

Looking to be a lower league team in England. (League 1, Championship etc). Team should have a bit of money (for a lower leagues standard) nice ground. Generally just a nice club who have the potential to go far.

I've always found FC Energie Cottbus to be a good team to manage. Bundesliga 2.

Hello
Can i get some teams suggestions

I want a team with a great youth set up which are in a top division in one of the biggest leagues
It needs to be a outside of top 6 pushing for euro league with decent money but thats not important
It needs a high preforming youth setup
I have done Porto, Benfica, Arsenal, Borussia Monchengladbach, Atletico Bilbao and Schalke

I found a few teams I'm interested in, can anyone help me decide from the bunch I've chosen?
Lyon
Marseille
Schalke
Valencia
Atletico Madrid
Real Sociedad
Fiorentina
Napoli

Thanks for any help :)

Looking to be a team in the Non League, just one last manager mode before FM 14 that I can try and take a team as far as I can, Thanks.

If you have LFCs new transfer update Marseille, Atletico Madrid & Napoli are most likely the ones to challenge for a league title out of the teams you've suggested. Personally, I think a lot of people would have fun with Atletico. Relatively low transfer fund for CL competitors, but solid starting 11 with decent depth. As well as very talented youth and fantastic youth academy for long term success.

currently England's manager and played 7 games and not lost won 3 drawn 4 and the championship has just finished and Bolton have sacked there manager having finishing in 20th place (shock of my game) and they've approached me and don't know whether to join and bring in young English players for future England stars while i still manage England or to just keep managing England and decline Bolton.

thnx in advance

edit: dont know if this will you you but the financial status is insecure

Last edited:
Hi all, im looking for a team to make a story with, any recommendations?
About what team would you like to see story on this forum?

I want a team who isn't the best in the league but still one of the good teams (4,5,6 media prediction). A resonable transfer budget (something like 25 million euros a season) with a nice stadium (at least 30 000) and some hot young players for the future. Also I want the team to have some good players already so I can build the team around them or maybe sell them for a lot of money. I want a team with tradition and reputation, not a team built over night by lots of money and super starts, that's a NO. Any recomandation ? I think Bayer Leverkusen ?

Edit : I play with Marshall LFC summer update.

I want to play a last game on fm13, before I start with fm14, but I have no idea who to start with. I prefer to play now in France or England as I played most of the time in Spain (Barcelona, Sevilla, Villarreal, Murcia,...). It should be a mid-table team or a club who is underperforming. My first ideas were Bordeaux/Lyon or Everton, but I am not sure. Any ideas for an interesting save?