Need a new team because my FM save ****** up AGAIN. Seriously when the **** are they going to produce a game that doesn't **** up once every 2 hours? Insanely frustrating. I started out as Stade Rennais and managed to win Ligue 1 and became Switzerland boss and won the Euros, then quit Stade Rennais and joined Fiorentina and then my save file died yet again.

I don't know who to manage at this juncture. Having my save file ripped out yet again has kinda spoiled the entire game for me.

Save a backup file to an external folder. I've lost a few saves in the past, but now before I turn FM off, or every hour or so, i copy the saves from the save game folder into an external folder in my documents, then if the save becomes corrupt or doesn't load I just copy the copied save into the relevant folder and it works again.

Want one last challenge which will last me up until football manager 2014 comes out.

Like the idea of a journeyman save but not quite sure what leagues to load up?

Would prefer to start at the very bottom and work my way up, any ideas?

Cant figure out If i should start a arsenal save or a New spurs save (already got one where i havent lost a match in 3 seasons) help me out Guys

I need some help to choose what team to be, i want to be a team in the championship, but i don't know which team...

I want to be a team who has some money to get some decent players for the future and a team who can survive in the Top division.

Any Help?

be Doncaster if you hav LFC Marshall update if not get it as you get like £7M and nice wage i managed to get Neal Maupay for them and him in the championship is just .... ARGHHHHH and also another fun one is Nottingham Forest but on LFC Marshall update they wont have the god that is Lewis McGugan he has moved to Watford which is another fun save. :D

Promotion candidate for the highest league (BPL, Serie A etc)
Good budget (around 5 million)
Decent youngsters and maybe a star player like Ince for Blackpool for example (not that important)

OR

Mid-table team in Serie A, Ligue 1, BPL, Bundesliga, BBVA
Decent budget (atleast 5 million if possible)
Media prediction: Max 5th for BBVA, 4th for Ligue 1, 6th for Serie A, 9th for BPL and 7th for Bundesliga

Looking for teams for either one guys. Teams I've already had and didn't enjoy: Southampton, Werder Bremen, Hamburger SV, Swansea.

I want to start with automatic experience so has to be a lower league side but want to build them up preferably a side in England any help in who to choose will be much appreciated :)

What Team shoud i be !

Was scuntrohpe - Enough is enough - no money no funny ! Its ridicolous **** to manage them ...

Want a solid TOP DIVISION Team !!

What Team shoud i be !

Was scuntrohpe - Enough is enough - no money no funny ! Its ridicolous **** to manage them ...

Want a solid TOP DIVISION Team !!

Norwich - Get a little money with a great squad on the update. Redmond/Hooper/Fer etc.

Or Southampton - Great youth like Shaw, Cork, Prowse, Clyne etc. And you get quite alot of money

Im using Janyary update for Realism.

But good suggestions nevertheless..

What Manager experience shoud i be when using Premier league club ??

I need a challenge,

either rebuilding a team, fallen giant or anything else open to suggestions

josh

Hey guys I'd like a challenge in the norwegian, danish or swedish leagues
Any suggestions?
Can be a top team or a team that needs to be rebuilt from the ground

Looking for a team in one of the lower leagues in either Scotland, Wales or Ireland. A team with potential (around 6th/7th best) not worried about budget.

don't do the Portsmouth challenge. There's no chance to save them.

don't do the Portsmouth challenge. There's no chance to save them.
Ah pretty straight forward after the first season to be fair! Can bring in your own players and finances sort themselves out quite alot, just gotta be careful and clever

looking to do a final save using lfc update will be starting it 2moz as its has all the deadline day moves im not really bothered wat country but it must have money to improve on team on maybe key players / youth and facilitates hope to have ideas of u all :)