What the **** SI?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 120
  • Views Views 12K
just been on the1 10.3 thread in sigames, zamora's injury is a mistake. rooneys head they said he's only been in good heading form for a short while, a few games of this were after the data was locked. to be honest thats just stuff that can be edited. its the stuff that we cant do thats most important. off to see just how well theyve fixed the problems. new game, new way to play .(H)

SI dont change players that have been in the database for years drastically which is prefectly reasonable policy. Zamora has literally had a good 3-4 month spell. so why would they drastically change his attributes.

As for the Landon Donovan thing, you do realise hes on loan for what, 7-8 weeks? and these transfers kick in imeddiatly, so you start the game in July, wouldnt make sense for him to be at Everton on loan.

OMFG fabregas has 11 pace!!!

Also guys like helder postiga and lazovic aren't on my transfer list... I don't understand.

Last edited:
who makes this? Donnelly isn't at County and we still have Peter Thompson :/

OMFG fabregas has 11 pace!!!

Also guys like helder postiga and lazovic aren't on my transfer list... I don't understand.

Depends on your database size and amount of League's loaded, lists vary depending on your game.

i must say my team Hull City are amazingly realistic the wage salary is 125k over their budget and no transfer budget, ouch. However i do not understand why there is such a lack of change in attributes from players since the last update usually they change them, after all there is always room for improvement from update to update, slightly dissappointed with this one, especially Adam Johnson's stats

im struggling to see why michael dawson and gareth bale are both injured for about 2 months when there fine and playing??

im struggling to see why michael dawson and gareth bale are both injured for about 2 months when there fine and playing??
were they injured at the start of the season?

ahh yes they were, and ive just noticed that modric immediately demands a transfer to a bigger club strangely. not liking this patch

I can't really judge it yet, will be interesting to see what game play is like with bugs fixed ;)

Back