What the **** SI?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 120
  • Views Views 12K
can someone post a screenie of the rangers team bougherra, boyd and miller

i hate the new patch ... They did something to the 3d , now i can`t play it , even 2d it`s f...d up , ... What the **** ??!!!?

portsmouth have nearly 8 million in the bank, which is bogus. at least they have loads of new loans to pay off.
Exactly, they have £8m so you can pay off the loans without completely destroying the club making the game pointless.

Exactly, they have £8m so you can pay off the loans without completely destroying the club making the game pointless.

it could also prevent them from going into administration, which is wrong.

i dont like edited players stats and stuff as i like all of us to have the same
dont get me wrong, i dont plan on editing the game, im just making the point that data problems are easy fixes, and improtnat stuff is the match engine. i dont edit as 1) they do a pretty good job, and 2) im WAY too lazy.

off topic, but i'd said i'd do an updated ppm guide (see the player preferred move thread) over the weekend but didnt get round too, now the new patch is out will get on it, hopefully should have it done by the england game

Last edited:
wow complaining about rooney? thats a little sad, hes better than many other players on the game who should be bumped up, are you guys asking for all 20's? anyway i think that bellamy is still way under rated, also id up K Prince boateng as he is easily pompeys best player and he alot of the time stands out over everyone else

can someone post a screenie of the rangers team bougherra, boyd and miller

I shall do this later today.

i think roo stats should be more like this

20 Strength, not sure about that, agree with stamina though.

I dont Get This, people Are Expecting Rooneys heading 15+. Zamoras Finishing 17+ ?? WTF ??... To be Honest Im Not exactly impressed either :P.. th whole zamora injury thing is a load of rubbish aswel!!

Any Chance Of Lacina Traore, Pedro, Sturridge + Alexis Sanchez Screenshots Please :):)

I wasn't expecting Zamora to have 17 finishing but at least 13, its 10 at the moment, I will put your screenshots up in evening.

SI dont change players that have been in the database for years drastically which is prefectly reasonable policy. Zamora has literally had a good 3-4 month spell. so why would they drastically change his attributes.

As for the Landon Donovan thing, you do realise hes on loan for what, 7-8 weeks? and these transfers kick in imeddiatly, so you start the game in July, wouldnt make sense for him to be at Everton on loan.

Agree 100%, I put more faith in the SI research team than some **** (most know who i dislike) making up his own attributes.

They try and test them so the game works Efficiently where as custom made db's always make the game turn out wrong or unrealistic.

Instead of massivly upgrading Zamora's stats they should massivly upgrade Roy Hodgson's for being able to get performances like that from a 2nd rate journeyman striker.

Last edited:
whats even worse with portsmouth is that peter storrie takes over after 2 months :(

I am struggeling to see the point in this update so far. what they have changed is minimal.

The update seems fine to me, really enjoying my new game so far.

I am struggeling to see the point in this update so far. what they have changed is minimal.
You probably wont even notice most of the changes unless you know what your looking for.

They have changed/repaired a lot of glitches and obviously all transfers etc ;)
Just didn't change player stats
My update out this afternoon

Back