What the **** SI?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 120
  • Views Views 12K
I can't really judge it yet, will be interesting to see what game play is like with bugs fixed ;)
Lol, well first note of action is - Start a Fulham save and remove bullshit Zamora injury.

Lol, well first note of action is - Start a Fulham save and remove bullshit Zamora injury.

Its pretty annoying at the moment, all the sellable players are on loan so I can't get **** loads of money for them, Zamora injured means I can't sell him :'(

Trying to develop a Hodgson tactic though :D

Its pretty annoying at the moment, all the sellable players are on loan so I can't get **** loads of money for them, Zamora injured means I can't sell him :'(

Trying to develop a Hodgson tactic though :D
Yeah is annoying about nobody to sell, I always sold Kamara, Zamora & Andranik before.

& I've always wanted to make a Hodgson tactic, but if I'm honest I wouldn't know enough about his style of tactics :(

Yeah is annoying about nobody to sell, I always sold Kamara, Zamora & Andranik before.

& I've always wanted to make a Hodgson tactic, but if I'm honest I wouldn't know enough about his style of tactics :(

Its pretty simple in my opinion, over lapping full backs, Ball winning midfielder (Ethuhu), deep lying playmaker (Murphy), Target Man (Okaka), Complete Forward (Johnson). Will probably make Johnson poacher though as his technical stats are rubbish, then two defensive wingers.

The only thing they have done justice to is la liga. Canales has beast stats, and pedro is finally worth keeping for awhile. But I can notice alot more stat depletions then increases, it's a mixed bag this patch

Its pretty simple in my opinion, over lapping full backs, Ball winning midfielder (Ethuhu), deep lying playmaker (Murphy), Target Man (Okaka), Complete Forward (Johnson). Will probably make Johnson poacher though as his technical stats are rubbish, then two defensive wingers.
Now it sounds simple.

I guess I never watch Fulham much for the whole game so you'd know more than me by miles :)

stop getting so carried away..Rooney has scored a few headers recently yes, that doesnt mean it should be 15+..
before this season rooney had only scored 4 headers in almost 300 games

If nothing else, it will make peoples jobs easier when they do an update of the update...

Looks like he's got better

picture.php

Very dissapointed with this update, especially considering the amount of time they've had to do it :S

snodgrass is a very good player and hes only 21, he could probably play in the prem if he got some better pace

just been on the1 10.3 thread in sigames, zamora's injury is a mistake. rooneys head they said he's only been in good heading form for a short while, a few games of this were after the data was locked. to be honest thats just stuff that can be edited. its the stuff that we cant do thats most important. off to see just how well theyve fixed the problems. new game, new way to play .(H)

i dont like edited players stats and stuff as i like all of us to have the same

portsmouth have nearly 8 million in the bank, which is bogus. at least they have loads of new loans to pay off.

I dont Get This, people Are Expecting Rooneys heading 15+. Zamoras Finishing 17+ ?? WTF ??... To be Honest Im Not exactly impressed either :P.. th whole zamora injury thing is a load of rubbish aswel!!

Any Chance Of Lacina Traore, Pedro, Sturridge + Alexis Sanchez Screenshots Please :):)

Back