What the **** SI?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 120
  • Views Views 12K
i just played a game and had 4 people taken off, ive already gone back to 10.2, what a ******* joke, max i see what your saying, but i rarely see 3-4 people stretchered off in one game

i just played a game and had 4 people taken off, ive already gone back to 10.2, what a ******* joke, max i see what your saying, but i rarely see 3-4 people stretchered off in one game

Must be a one off, yet to happen to me, playing Blackburn or Stoke, may explain it.

Don't use the pre-set training, I was and now I'm not and I haven't had an injury for 5 games.

Way to many injuries in this game, even my goalkeepers get injured.. It's stupid.

Also Peter Storrie takes over as Pompey chairman!? What the **** >_>

This update doesn't make sense, Van Der Sar recovered from injury months ago, why does he still have the same injury that he had in the last database, Im sure I could of done a better job. 10 heading for Wayne Rooney, thats a joke right?

This update doesn't make sense, Van Der Sar recovered from injury months ago, why does he still have the same injury that he had in the last database, Im sure I could of done a better job. 10 heading for Wayne Rooney, thats a joke right?

youve even said yourself he had the injury at the start of the season. So after installing the patch and starting a new game (AT THE START OF THE SEASON) he will be injured!

rooney has scored 13 headers out of a total of 142 career goals. His recent spell is just that, a spell. If he continues to bang in headers consistently then no doubt SI will up his heading stat

Last edited:
Don't use the pre-set training, I was and now I'm not and I haven't had an injury for 5 games.
What do you mean by pre-set training. The training that come by default ? I always use Dans training, is it ok or should I change other things. Im about to start a new game in 10.3

What do you mean by pre-set training. The training that come by default ? I always use Dans training, is it ok or should I change other things. Im about to start a new game in 10.3
I mean the default one that you start with, so yeah keep using Dan's.

Charlie Austin at January is immense, I've just bought him for £500k for Leicester, he's got 16 finishing, 16 composure, 18 off the ball, 16 positioning, 17 work rate, 16 determination, 14 strength ^^)

Screenshot..

You do love Austin don't you Max. :wub: Looks great though.

You do love Austin don't you Max. :wub: Looks great though.
Indeed I do ^^)

Would love to see him at Pompey next season in the Championship, he looks class in real life.

so far so good with my game no one has been injured or so and i find their passing more realistic..fabregas dribbling has beed improved if im not wrong

I noticed that when a player gets injured in training they tell you who injured them
View attachment 43448

Last edited:
I mean the default one that you start with, so yeah keep using Dan's.

Charlie Austin at January is immense, I've just bought him for £500k for Leicester, he's got 16 finishing, 16 composure, 18 off the ball, 16 positioning, 17 work rate, 16 determination, 14 strength ^^)

Screenshot..

Tried getting him for Peterborough, won't join because he's only just joined Swindon :'(

I noticed another odd thing in the 10.3 update that is just a blatant mistake and can't be explained. Jadson's contract still runs out in January 2010 in the game where-as in real life he is still at Shakhtar, he is not playing at Shakhtar for free so he must of signed a new contract.

Back