What the **** SI?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 120
  • Views Views 12K
Sanchez same Walcot pretty much same.
Pedro got a bit boost to finishing,around 14-16 if i aint wrong,which is absult **** beacuse rooney got 15 on finishing,and no offence for pedro,rooney is abit better...
Luakaku just beacame Monster kid

For Gooner Jay

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

For Ian Hall

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

For those who want the Zamora injury etc sorted
My update is here

I personally don't think the stats mean all that much. In FM09, Chinedu Obasi had a finishing of 11 yet he was a beast of a striker. CA and PA is all that I am concerned about, so adjustment of the majority of stats don't really bother me

What is all this about Zamora, he has had a proper season for once! Actually played at a premiership level, so they have slightly improved him. Which is accurate really! If he does it again for the rest of the season and keeps it up next season, i would totally agree with improving him.

Same with Rooney really, his headers have come out of no where a couple of months ago, however i have no doubt at all that he will keep this new meat head of his ;)

I have been gutted ALL DAY! Saw this post after my first lecture this morning at around 11 when in the Uni library, and have had to wait until now to get home and download it. Gardner and Michel :)

just started up a game, decided on my passion of Birmingham City.

LOVING the slight improvements of the squad to match our season performance, with Dann, Johnson, Ferguson, Jerome. To be honest near enough everyone is slightly improved :)

gutted with Chucho being massively decreased, but to be fair, cant exactly argue with it lol

but again on the upside, loving the money :) 20 mil for avoid relegation going up to 36.5 mil for winner.
finally Blues with some money

bye bye uni work :)

Last edited:
I have to say, I think the new patch is poor.

1. The amount of injuries I get is a joke. I don't know whether I am unlucky, but I seem to get at least on player stretchered off every game and one or two with a 'knock' that leaves them out for two or three weeks. Come on SI, get it sorted.

2. Data errors seem to be common with Zamora's injury and CA that does not reflect a players ability, even if they have been playing well since September. Thomas Vermaelen for example needs a boost and I do think Rooney's finishing statistic leaves a lot to be desired.

That said, there are some good aspects such as better finishing but I struggle to find too many.

Rant over. :@

I have to say, I think the new patch is poor.

1. The amount of injuries I get is a joke. I don't know whether I am unlucky, but I seem to get at least on player stretchered off every game and one or two with a 'knock' that leaves them out for two or three weeks. Come on SI, get it sorted.

2. Data errors seem to be common with Zamora's injury and CA that does not reflect a players ability, even if they have been playing well since September. Thomas Vermaelen for example needs a boost and I do think Rooney's finishing statistic leaves a lot to be desired.

That said, there are some good aspects such as better finishing but I struggle to find too many.

Rant over. :@
1. To be honest, the injury thing is more realistic.

2. Yeah Zamora's injury is bad and I was gutted he wasn't made better, but SI have probably made a good decision as people are always saying Zamora is on good 'form', not that he is just a quality player, which is the difference for me. Vermaelen once again was given a boost, and it's the same as Zamora really, he was given a little boost, but he is on good form. Don't care about Rooney's finishing tbh, 15 finishing is high enough.

1. To be honest, the injury thing is more realistic.

2. Yeah Zamora's injury is bad and I was gutted he wasn't made better, but SI have probably made a good decision as people are always saying Zamora is on good 'form', not that he is just a quality player, which is the difference for me. Vermaelen once again was given a boost, and it's the same as Zamora really, he was given a little boost, but he is on good form. Don't care about Rooney's finishing tbh, 15 finishing is high enough.

I am not sure I would call it realistic mate. Can you see why it is annoying though. It is hard to pick up form with five+ players out. Like I said there are good things, but it doesn't compare to the last 9.3 patch. :'(

SI actually said, given the number of injuries that occur in real life football, there actually too few in the game

I am not sure I would call it realistic mate. Can you see why it is annoying though. It is hard to pick up form with five+ players out. Like I said there are good things, but it doesn't compare to the last 9.3 patch. :'(
Like madsheep2001 just said, if anything with less injuries it's easier and unrealistic, it's a good decision to make, as I personally think FM2010 has been a lot easier than 09, so something to make it harder is fully welcomed.

Oh right then. Thanks for the information you two. I'll battle through. ;)

Oh right then. Thanks for the information you two. I'll battle through. ;)
My little warrior :$

Just trying to get to January with Blackpool at the moment to buy Sigurdsson :D

Good luck. My little warrior. oO) Disturbing. :D

Chris, check your training, most people use to have them set at one notch below heavy, try setting it one or two notches lower. apart from not starting players if their condition is low (personally i dont start anyone whos below 90% unless its a key game) theres not much you can do about match injuries, apart from buying injury prone players

Back