What Web Browser Do You Use?

Your Browser of Choice?

• Total voters
Chrome, used it since i can remember, before that it was FF...i think google is taking over my life >< taking over everything else lol

Does anyone know a web browser that has a British spell checker? Because I'm getting really annoyed with the way that retarded American's spell there words and keep trying to correct me! :(

Edit - Just downloaded Opera and installed the English dictionary! Finally :p

Last edited:
I've always used Mozilla Firefox, i've never really liked Opera and i hate Internet Explorer.

FireFox for me. Have done for years and I don't like change! ;)

Does anyone know a web browser that has a British spell checker? Because I'm getting really annoyed with the way that retarded American's spell there words and keep trying to correct me! :(

Edit - Just downloaded Opera and installed the English dictionary! Finally :p

Firefox, just make sure the spell check add on is set to english uk

Used to use firefox for years but got google chrome the other week and is so much more convenient

In a perfect world, Google Chrome would be used by everyone. I like the minimalistic design & insane speed. It also has extensions now. & it's great for pr0n lovers too ;)

Last edited:
firefox slows down massively the more **** u add onto it, extensions, skins etc. its still my favourite though, closely followed by opera.

In a perfect world, Google Chrome would be used by everyone. I like the minimalistic design & insane speed. It also has extensions now. & it's great for pr0n lovers too ;)

Lol It's very similar to Opera, although I used to prefer it purely because I like Google but Opera is probably the fastest out there today..

firefox slows down massively the more **** u add onto it, extensions, skins etc. its still my favourite though, closely followed by opera.

Yeah Firefox starts off working insanely fast but after a few weeks it slows down so much! Same as Safari really. I've just started using Opera again and the new version has improved a lot.

Opera, I download it each time i get a new computer!

Everything just seems so high tech!

Firefox.
I find it stable and reliable.