What's ur Real Life "dream"?

alexrac

Reaction score
My dream is to play for Barcelona.(Im sure that will never happens)
And my other dream is to move in USA.I hope this will become true.

to become a mod on this site (H)

My dream would be to move to a different country and embrace a completely different country like Japan or something like that. I'd also like to be a writer for academic magazines/articles or a newspaper journalist for a big paper.

My real life dream? Lets see... Owning Sporting CP, Megan fox being my GF, Jessia Biel my mistress, the chick from twillight my other mistress, Benfica's stadium burning to the ground, and owning 20 billion €.

If you meant playing for a team, then playing for Sporting, as either striker to score goals against benfica, or centreback/DM, so i can rip off their legs.

My dream would be to move to a different country and embrace a completely different country like Japan or something like that.

This, but I want to move to Italy or somewhere, learn the language etc. :)

Mines would be to become a singer I guess but that won't happen. To start my own company.

My dream? Do coaching badges, then become a local league coach, from a junior team, then to Hyde United, then to Droylsden, then to Altrincham, then to County.

a neural surgeon, if i ace this years' exam, i'll be half way there (H)

To have a ***** larger that 3 inches.

Become a top music producer, and release a hit by the time I'm 16. Doing okay atm tho.

And for a footballing dream, it would be playing for Tottenham, becoming a legend, then going for the highest transfer fee in English football to Barcelona. Then when I get old, return to Tottenham as a manager or Player/Coach. Also starting my youth career at Spurs. :D

I used to play for Spurs, but I didn't want to play competitive football at 10. :p

To one day join the RAF....

Failing that I would like to do some form of sport related work, maybe coaching and as Sam said get my coaching badges and maybe one day managing my boy hood team.

to become a professional footballer and win the world cup and champions league !

To become a host for Travel & Living's show Man VS Food.