Whats your biggest defeat while playing seriously

Lost to Porto 5-0 in the CL qualifying as spurs, but went on to win the home leg 7-0 back on FM10, was hectic

lost 5-3 away to blackpool, playing as United. I was 5-1 down at half time

think I lost like 6-1 in a friendly when I was leeds manager against Reading. was FM08 I think

lost 7-0 to Man Utd while i was Newcastle manager, was the 1st game of the season.

As weird and as unbelievable as it seems, my biggest loss is only 3-1 or 2-0.

:S

lost to Atletico Madrid in champions league 4 0 away
aguero scored a hat trick, 2 out of penalties

I lost 6 - 2 to Hibernian in a friendly managing Liverpool. I don't know what happened, I was doing well in all my other friendlies. :S

I play seriously all the time...

my current save with Freiburg (1st in the league, **** yeah, 9 points ahead after 14 games) 3rd season, won DFB Pokal 2 years in a row, lost in Europa final vs PSG 2nd season and came 6th and 5th respectively for season 1 and 2 :)

I have lost 3-1 away to OM in the Europa League... (this season)

I have not lost that many to be honest, on a 16 game unbeaten run at the moment...

I always beat Bayern :p and Leverkusen :)

never have gotten a big smack to be honest :)

The worst defeat I have suffered was an 8-1 to Liverpool, it was an embarrassment.

5-0 against Aston Villa. I was Arsenal I was like what has happened? Just before that result I beat Chelsea 3-1 so I wasn't too happy :|

I've never been hammered more than five I don't think, I remember loosing to Forest 5-1 with Derby :(

Sunderland 5-1 Liverpool :'(

HJK 0-10 TPS. Nearly all of my players were on international duty and my youth team is ****, so... yeah.

12-1

Barcalona v Standard :(

Messi had a stormer and scored 8 if i remember correctly, its safe to say i've never been so annoyed.

9-5 to arsenal after added extra time(120). This was on cm4 I was gutted as I was 5-3 up with only 5 minutes left to play. Henry destroyed me!! I was liverpool...
Man u beat me once 4-0 other than that just the usual,

I scored first for Everton against Birmingham after 29 seconds, went on to lose 5-1. I was so ****** off.

However in contrast, i did beat Bolton 2-0 with my York team in the FA Cup, now that was satisfying