Whats your biggest defeat while playing seriously

9-5 to arsenal after added extra time(120). This was on cm4 I was gutted as I was 5-3 up with only 5 minutes left to play. Henry destroyed me!! I was liverpool...
Man u beat me once 4-0 other than that just the usual,

Very realistic game lol

Funny this thread should pop up, occurred this morning. :mad:

zx1mi9.jpg

6-0 to Porto in league play, destroyed my chance at the title.

well my arsenal team havnt lost a game in 2 seasons...im that good, but when i was at Marseille i lost 6-0 to lyon and that basically got me sacked lol!

btw good to see someone using the west brom for a change :D boing boing

5-1 against FC København. I was newly promoted with FC Roskilde, and it was my 3rd game. Welcome to the league, I guess. Also, 4 years later, still with FC Roskilde, I was playing the last group-match in Europa League against Fulham. A victory or a draw would make me proceed to the next round. I got smacked 6-0. None of my starting 11 played in the next game.

Pagham 3-0 MILE OAK (league game)

I am new though, so maybe i be losing a lot more in the future

Won 3-0 twice.

I saw Aston Villa win 10-0 against some small team lol

Lost 7 - 1 to Arsenal, then later that year drew 3 - 3, and the year before we had won 2 - 1, so the loss was a major surprise... I was Villa, by the way.

I was playing as Luton got into the FA cup 4th round and got Chelsea at the Bridge and in the first 10 mins had 3 players sent off.... Went on to lose 15-4

It was my first friendly with Galatasaray and I played against Kopenhagen. I got a red card in the 4th minute and then I lost 8-0 against them.

Not by biggest defeat, but my worst was Sundeland v Newcastle at Sid James'. Building it up all week, lost 4-0. Not as bad at real life, but still but me off the game for a while :(

I was leeds manager and we lost 1-10 to huddersfield (our rivals) and we were at home

Had just been promoted to the Championship as Wrexham, Premiership 'big-boys' West Brom (they had reached the Europa League the season before) in the Carling Cup away, lost 10-0. My midfield and attack were alright actually, my keepers and defenders were awful. This *** guy scored 7.

worst defeat - i was manutd and lost to mancity at home 4-1

biggest defeat - i was malaga and lost 7-0 to real madrid

Arsenal 5-3 Leicester City
When I was managing Leicester City against Arsenal. Arsenal scored 3 really quickly and it was down hill from there. RVP was a super sub for them and grabbed a hatrick.
Worst part was I was winning too at halftime...2-1 up :(

I once lost 7-2 as Valencia to some team I fail to remember...

I'll skip through my old saves to find out who.

I once lost 6 -1 to Aston Villa when i was Arsenal