Whats your highest fee received for a player in FM2010?

real madrid offered 40 mil for essien when he was 30 on my game so i just had to accept that

37million, Sakho to Real Madrid from Newcastle, Board accepted it, bastards.

I love how half the posts on this thread went to Man City.

I signed Carlos Vela from Villareal for £26 million in September 2018/2019. He played 35 games, scored 16 goals. In January Sevilla came in with a huge £42 million bid, which at 29 years old i had to accept. £16 million profit for 6 months work. Not too bad.

I sold Rodwell to Real Madrid for 32 million euros. I also sold Welliton for 23 and a regen for 30 all in the same season.

real madrid keep trying to sign chiellini from me for 56 mil don't want 2 sell him tho the fans will go nuts

I bought a regen with villa for 22m had him for a season then sold him to aresnal for 45m then i got the managers job at arsenal and sold him for 28m to barca

sold de rossi for 48 milions to chelsea from roma

£15.5m for Fabio Coentrao from Barcelona, i was sunderland and bought him 3 season earlier for 2.9m after a succesful loan spell the season before :D

Sold a regen for $30m plus 50% sell clause to Dynamo Kiev. A couple weeks later I saw they had a wonderkid ST and I bought him for $30 million.....so if anything I swapped a RB for a potential world class striker plus 50% sell clause.

Probably could have gotten $40 million out of my RB regen while he was a wonderkid and had elite speed, but a blown out knee and a year on the bench killed his value.

Highest I've been offered is £47,000,000 for Vidic, I rejected the bid. I sold Berbatov for £25,000,000