Whats your highest fee received for a player in FM2010?

Vidic to Real Madrid and Evra to Inter, 35M each.

I got 22 million pounds for a regen, sold him to Barca, 28 years old I figure it's worth it :)
Also 25 million for Cassano to Juve 4 years in :)

Well, I didn't sell, but I had an offer from Barcelona for my regen striker - 82 million.
Luckily, the finances are great at the club, so the chairman left the decision to me, and I won't sell him, as he's one of the top-ten strikers in the game by now and at 22 has still a lot to do at my club.

In the same save, I've seen Pato get sold (dunno where) for 92 million.
(all fees in Euro, not pound)

1st season , sold essien to liverpool for... guess what ? 55 million £ !

Dirk Kuyt 22 million euros to chelsea....
i negotiate and get malouda in trade....

so its pretty huge....

22 million+malouda...

signed torres for man city for 75mil in the first season. After 2 years barcelona bid 120mil for him i rejected

Luka Modric
Tottenham to Barcelona
2nd Season
£32.5M

Giovani dos Santos
Tottenham to Barcelona
2016/17
€45m - rejected

Highest received is €18.75m for Vedran Corluka to City in 2011.

Had two transfers at 40 Mill, One Regen to Valencia and Zurek to some Italian Team.

West Ham just bought a regen from me at 35 Mill.

I got offered £35million for Mascherano but rejected it. Ive had some crazy ones on old games. On CM 01/02 I sold Julio Arca for £65million. Craziest thing I have ever seen

Carlos Tevez
Man City to Juventus
44 mil

I received £71m for a regen called Mahamadou Etcheberry in 2022 from Udinese

I sold verratti and lukaku for 67 mil each, in 5th season got lukaku for 1 mil in 2nd season because he wasnt happy at the club because they wouldnt let him go "p

100m for Totti on CM4 from Real Madrid. He was my best player so I turned it down. They originally bidded 30m ish but I upped it to 100m and I was very surprised when they accepted that.

in my german db-game with Schalke I got 15m for Rafinha (to Sevilla), 11m for Jones (to Newcastle) , 7,5m for Bordon (Roma) after the first season. Also I got a 22,7m bid from Barca for Neuer, but I´ve rejected.
I signed Ballack and Cesar Delgado on a free, Rafael Foster for 750.000 from Brasil
One year later I sold Delgado for 9m to Valencia, Ballack for 5m to Hamburg
three years later I sold Foster for 18m to Liverpool