Whats your highest fee received for a player in FM2010?

Sakho to Man City for 40million when he was in his prime for god's sake,****** chairman

I sold Sakho for £46 million to Real Madrid. Shouldnt have sold him really :S

Both Real Madrid and Barca offered me £50mil for Ribery when I was managing Bayern Munich. Then Man City came in and topped that with a £55mil offer. He was involved in that prostitution scandal at the time and I could have bought three replacements just as good with that money so I didn't hesitate to sell the guy.

once sold a bloke called Rafael Ormaetxea from united. Bought him for 7 mill because he was offered to me by Osuana then i sold him for 50 million in my third season i think it was, plus i wasnt sad to see him go because he was only 20 even though he had great stats i wanted to develop Rafael and wes brown was in excellent form(6)

On my current game, £1.7m for Danny Pugh, who I'd signed on a free for Walsall 5 months earlier. Can't remember who bought him though.

Tottenham save back on the 10.1 patch, Robbie Keane scores 31 league goals in the first season! Shock enquiry from Real Madrid asked for £36million and got it!!!! Upfront as well $$$$

I got £25m for Ashley Young in my 4th season at Villa.

I was managing tottenham and in my 1st season r. madrid were interested in david bentley, I offered him to clubs for 40 mil pounds and madrid accepted, the idiots. 2 seasons later he had played 30 games for them and was sold to sunderland for 8m if I remember correctly. LOL

recieved £27 for Van Persie from R.Madrid

As real life sell them at their peak form.

I got 122million for Messi when he was 31 years of age!! Signed him for Spurs for 88m got the best years out of him and sold him to Real Madrid for 122m over 4 years.

I have made it to the year 2026 and have made aver 1.6 billion in player sales

Pato to Liverpool for 52m I think, though I also don't often sell my best players, Pato financed a whole new super team

Robin Van Persie
Arsenal to Juventus
£24m

Mamadou Sahko to Atlectico Madrid £42 million. Bought him two years before for £18 million. Not a bad profit ;)