What's your hobby except playing fm?

Though I'm not a Man Utd fan (rivalry et all), you can't help but greatly admire what SAF has done to the club, and some of the football we've witnessed from them.

having ***, watching football, having *** while watching football, watching NFL, playing Pc and Ps3 games, drinking beer and whiskey, partying, watching movies, work (yes I like my job) play football twice a week (keeper) golf, playing poker, going out for dinner, reading books/mags (Pc Format) going away on holidays, playing drinking games

yeah right ;) and since ur game save db is always full of surprises sprouting some ridiculous stuff in the funny/random section thread XD

That is exactly my point! XD

having ***, watching football, having *** while watching football, watching NFL, playing Pc and Ps3 games, drinking beer and whiskey, partying, watching movies, work (yes I like my job) play football twice a week (keeper) golf, playing poker, going out for dinner, reading books/mags (Pc Format) going away on holidays, playing drinking games

The last time I tried to convince my girlfriend to do that she almost roundhouse kicked me Chuck Norris style. You lucky, lucky man!

Music production (minimal/tech house) nothing serious just for my own ear,reading books,workout,watching tv shows (Dexter,HMYM,The walking dead and that kind of stuff),partying/clubbing...currently helping a friend to write a book.

The last time I tried to convince my girlfriend to do that she almost roundhouse kicked me Chuck Norris style. You lucky, lucky man!

I got luckier a while back-kept an ear out on score during a Portsmouth match lol

I enjoy collected slugs and polishing their shells.................
Hate to break it to you, mate, but slugs don't have shells...;)

I feel jealous listening to what wonderful lives you gives have. My plain old boring life consists of (in order, homework, watching and writing about football, talking, going to school, homework, shooting guns - yes, I get to shoot real guns! :D, homework and watching boring TV). Sounds fun, eh? :p

Hate to break it to you, mate, but slugs don't have shells...;)

I feel jealous listening to what wonderful lives you gives have. My plain old boring life consists of (in order, homework, watching and writing about football, talking, going to school, homework, shooting guns - yes, I get to shoot real guns! :D, homework and watching boring TV). Sounds fun, eh? :p

Doesn't sound that bad....cheer up lol! I've never fired a gun, fired a crossbow, that was awesome :)

P.S I meant snalis :)

I enjoy target shooting(air rifle, bow and arrow) football, playing xbox/ ps and watching films. I also enjoy motorbiking and biking.

I like that to( weekends 12-5 pm) that was my sleep record a fourtnight ago.

Doesn't sound that bad....cheer up lol! I've never fired a gun, fired a crossbow, that was awesome :)

P.S I meant snalis :)
Yeah, I sorta realised! ;) It was half sarcastic, though, when I said it was so boring. It's actually not bad, but I hate school! And cool, but I haven't fired a crossbow. To be exact we fire rifles, not as rare as guns (such as pistols). :)

Skyrim, FIFA, watching football and WWE, playing fifa with my girlfriend, college, producing music (Im on a music tech course) and playing guitar and bass :)

I raid 4 days a week in what used to be a Oceanic Top 20 Guild on WoW. Takes up a fair amount of my time, other things include Fifa and Skyrim

What? Like instead of a controller :S

Fifa as in an innuendo?
"Andrew I want you to penetrate my defences with your fast and strong offense"
too far?

Fifa as in an innuendo?
"Andrew I want you to penetrate my defences with your fast and strong offense"
too far?

Girlfriend as in he is codename for his: [Insert something other than his girlfriend]
'I like to play FIFA with my 'girlfriend'. When he really means roomate..... Maybe we are over analysing this :S

I somehow suspect over-analysing is a bit of an understatement.......

Girlfriend as in he is codename for his: [Insert something other than his girlfriend]
'I like to play FIFA with my 'girlfriend'. When he really means roomate..... Maybe we are over analysing this :S

No, no. I'm sure it's much more likely that he wants to lie on the internet to make us think he has a girlfriend.