What's your hobby except playing fm?

oh god what has my innocent and, apparently not funny, joke turn this thread into?!

playing rugby league, watching rugby league, photography, graphics/advertising, spending 10-11 hours in uni every day to get work done, having *** with my girlfriend (no need for innuendoes like 'playing fifa' :p.

skyrim is awesome too.

my life i the week currently consists of:

10:00 - wake up
11:00 - go in uni
20:00-10:00 - get home from uni
20:00-10:00 til around 02:00 - play skyrim, or if im still in a productive mood do some portfolio work or some work on my website.
02:00 - bed

(repeat)

i live a sad life. the only days that are any different are mondays when i have rugby training at 17:20 and wednesdays when we have matches at 2pm.

A lot of people are putting *** with girlfriend.. What do you think she'd do if she found out you were telling people it's a hobby!? *****!

And on that note, how is your girlfriend?

Oh. Yeah. Point proven. :)

Dunc I am, Italian ... that girls nuff said ... even without my impeccable looks and spiked up hair!

Point proven. :)

Odd to post this on a largely based football site but I play hockey and I love it. I'm no good at football anyway.
Had trials for Midlands of Scotland but didn't get through :( (the coach picked his son though -.-)
And as for Raph, the girls can't get enough of you.

Last edited:
How I wish I had time for other hobbies. Aside from working I play a bit of CoD and FM, play football on sunday morning's and usually go to the pub to watch sunday afternoon football. I enjoy writing and drawing/painting but barely have the time, and I'll occasionally see the mrs too, sometimes more of a chore than a hobby!

Going out to clubs at the weekend, boozing, playing rugby, boxing, reading, attempting to cook.

not all Italians are Burlusconi! (who is a boss). Do you model yourself after him Rafa? ;)

We all model ourselves after the main man Silvio, whether we know/like it or not. It just happens.

We all model ourselves after the main man Silvio, whether we know/like it or not. It just happens.

Is this the guy who Russell Howard keeps chattin about on Good News. Who has like actual orgy's with other members of parliament?

Btw, are we supposed to have a life outside of FM? :S

Is this the guy who Russell Howard keeps chattin about on Good News. Who has like actual orgy's with other members of parliament?

Btw, are we supposed to have a life outside of FM? :S

yes Sam that's the guy :p Try and learn something about politics ;)