Status
Not open for further replies.

aussie

Reaction score
Hey there,

Title says it all,

Im just wondering where everyone on this site is from? I know with a co.uk there will be plenty from the UK, but im interested in how many different countries are using this great site...

Me, well obviously im Australian..

Australia as well...

Possibly from outer space...

Last edited:
Scottish , but live in Australia

I'm from Canada. Calgary, Alberta to be more specific :p

Edit: I made a forum signature by Flagcounter.com to track down the number of visitors to this site. Very interesting stats since June 25, 2011, the day I placed this signature :)

Flag Counter » Visitor Information

Last edited:
Santiago, Chile (at world's end).

Checking in.

Football unites.

originally from vietnam, but i immigrated to america. We used to wake up around 3am and gather together in a neighborhood for WC/euro/CL. But over here, i'm the only one watching :[

Last edited:
Originally from Bangladesh but I live in Sydney,Australia.
I though noone here in sydney played the game but I guess I was wrong. :p

Originally from Bangladesh but I live in Sydney,Australia.
I though noone here in sydney played the game but I guess I was wrong. :p

I've felt the same before but 'ive been in random drunken conversations with people who play at pubs about tactics on FM. which was awsome. The GF thought i was an idiot though.

I'm American, wish more people were into this sport over here. I have to watch games on terrible streaming sites full of viruses and ads, you won't find a champions league game or el clasico on in a bar (unless it's run by non-Americans of course)

I've felt the same before but 'ive been in random drunken conversations with people who play at pubs about tactics on FM. which was awsome. The GF thought i was an idiot though.

yes the GF still can't understand why I'm so into this game since I can't actually play it-according to her.Cant make her understand that is the beauty of the game.
haha,where in Sydney you from mate?
I live in Parramatta,close to the Westfield here.

Status
Not open for further replies.