Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm American, wish more people were into this sport over here. I have to watch games on terrible streaming sites full of viruses and ads, you won't find a champions league game or el clasico on in a bar (unless it's run by non-Americans of course)

But thats half the fun of it isn't it, going to a random bar in a random country to watch a game you love. i remember when i was in Prague and wanted to watch the mighty Wests tigers in the Rugby League, i found a bar that had i think eurosports international, i went nuts with all these mean looking people looking at me very strangley, by half time they were all keen, they didn't understand me, or me them, but they loved it..

yes the GF still can't understand why I'm so into this game since I can't actually play it-according to her.Cant make her understand that is the beauty of the game.
haha,where in Sydney you from mate?
I live in Parramatta,close to the Westfield here.

Darlinghurst, thats exactly what mine says to me as well.... 'your not even playing, get off the computer' i just say 'shut up, transfer market opens soon' and she walks away, works for me.... lol

from the land of blood and honey. Or whatever.

I'm half peruvian and half swedish and live in sweden :)

Im a South African living in Brisbane, Australia.

I'm from the place who should have a good national team BUT DONT cos they all have EGO's bigger than Simon Cowell.
Durham.ENGLAND

I'm from one of the worse football loving nations in the world, where half the football tops you see are Barcalona tops. Scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.