Where Is Everyone From???

• Thread starter Thread starter aussie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm American, wish more people were into this sport over here. I have to watch games on terrible streaming sites full of viruses and ads, you won't find a champions league game or el clasico on in a bar (unless it's run by non-Americans of course)

did u try lshunter?
i watch most sports there

I'm from Bosnia and Herzegowina but currently attending college in Croatia

From Liverpool orginally, now live in Bordeaux, any Frenchies on here?

Im from Ireland but I have American, British and Argentinian roots.

originally from chorley(chorley fm comin in your ears and all that)

now i live in barnsley with the mrs..and like said earlier in this thread she can't understand why i love this game cos i can't play it apparently

I'm from Oxford.. Which makes me a glory supporter because I'm a fan of Liverpool....? (;

I also support my local team occasionally.

I'm American, wish more people were into this sport over here. I have to watch games on terrible streaming sites full of viruses and ads, you won't find a champions league game or el clasico on in a bar (unless it's run by non-Americans of course)

When I was in America there was loads of football.. Or is it literally just PL you guys get?

Hmmm But you would on ESPN mate ;)

yes the GF still can't understand why I'm so into this game since I can't actually play it-according to her.Cant make her understand that is the beauty of the game.haha,where in Sydney you from mate?I live in Parramatta,close to the Westfield here.
You can't be worse than me mate.com I'm from Baulkham Hills btw

Essex, England and no, I'm not like them TOWIE scum bags -.-

Preston, Lancs.

Home of Sir Tom Finney and a ***** football club :P

Family's from Salford originally though.

Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland: Birthplace of Gordon Brown and home of Raith Rovers FC :D
But in all honesty we are awful.

Small town in northeast Portugal but now living in Braga (that team who went to Liga Europa's final with FCPorto last year, anyone?) due to university.

I'm a londoner, although I spent a year living in Italy two years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back