Which countries produces the best regens?

Which Country Produces The Best Regens?

• Brazil

Votes: 90 56.6%
  • Argentina

Votes: 34 21.4%
  • England

Votes: 20 12.6%
  • Spain

Votes: 33 20.8%
  • Germany

Votes: 16 10.1%
  • France

Votes: 20 12.6%
  • Italy

Votes: 17 10.7%
  • Holland

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • Portugal

• Other (please specify in a reply)

• Total voters

csa99

Reaction score
title says it all
which country do u think produces the best regens?

theres a poll up not btw
And you can vote for more than one country ;)

Normally Spain for me but I cheked my main save and France was defo number 1. A lot of GREAT regens.

Italy for me, they dont give the VERY best ones, but theres at least 10 wonderkids created each year that are pure class.

I'll be honest, I havent really looked on my saves! I tend to be a LLM, so the top end regens dont really come onto my radar until ive been maanging for quite a few seasons!

Brazil and France for me. only diffence is that regens in Brazil can only be signed when they are 18+, which is very annoying as everyone knows. In France you can sign them without having to negotiate with the club. So maybe the regens are slightly better in Brazil, but I always look first in France |)

France generates the BEST ones. But argentina produces A LOT of very good players, i have 4 on my save atm, they are awesome, but the best regen i could find is french, one beast of a striker.

yea its annoying that the Brazillians (the best producers in my opinion, and the polls results ) can only be signed once there 18 :(

For me its Brazil and Portugal because of the shear quantity coming out of those two countries. But I always seem to come across one or two top, top class regens from the Scandinavian countries and for some reason they are probably my favorite to sign.

spain and france have made loads of good wonderkids for me!

on my game i had some top class regens from Bosnia and Croatia