Which famous person/people have you met?

I met the one and only Phil 'The Power' Taylor a couple of years ago and practiced darts with him! I got two Vale shirts signed by him!

does Phil Taylor support Port Vale XD

Not showing off or anything....But i've touched Tom Huddlestones Car (H)

MILAN BAROS STOLE MY PEN!!!!!!!
also ive met alot of the 2006 liverpool squad + Jamie Redknapp

Most recently that i have a picture of...

Kevin Phillips and James McFadden. around July 08 i think when the home kit was released, i had nothing to do so went to the Blues store at St Andrews without realising that they were there. I ended up buying one of them mini club footballs with the badge on, which they signed, a shirt with my name on the back, away shirt, and a new sports coat thing. I need to be kept away from that shop, im lethal! XD Oh and i was interviewed by itv local news and was on the tele saying what i think about the signing of phillips ;)

just in case it isn't obvious im the one to the right of Beau Brummie ;), my very scruffy looking ex mrs is on the left. We were going to walk the dogs up the fields near home afterwards, and wasn't expecting news crews and Blues players to be there oO)

View attachment 64763

:L Oryt then ;)

The guy is a legend.
I would love to meet him and just say "Thanks" :)

Forgot about Eddie Irvine.
Have a pic around somewhere, he was opening an F1 shop in Dublin.

Not showing off or anything....But i've touched Tom Huddlestones Car (H)

once i looked at paul inces car and his wife got all mad and **** and since then she has hated me lol

Dani Alves , Paul and Willie McStay , Paul Lambert ,Lee Martin and Henrik Larrson (god)

Just met Kris Boyd after Athlone Town's friendly against Middlesbrough,game finished 1-1 and I got his autograph :)

Said a one liner to fergi in a traffic jam (****** traffic) and he just looked at me like I was a weirdo lol. Also when I was about 7/8 I went with a friend to a barbers and saw Andy cole there, got his autograph etc

In Year 6 I was asked to go to Everton where I met David Moyes, Victor Anichebe and James Vaughan. Also got a free shirt at the end of that day :)

When Everton played Sporting Lisbon not too long ago I went the dock and as I was going towards a restaurant in the Hilton Hotel was an Ellisons bus (I think) which took the Sporting Lisbon players to the ground.

Then when Birmingham played Everton we got a taxi into Birmingham and saw the Everton coach outside and got a photo with Tim Cahill and Dan Gosling

Oh and in Prescot (just outside of Liverpool) my mum parked the car up outside Focus then next to JJB and as you do when your bored I looked around at the cars and to my left was a bmw with Tony Hibbert inside it. I kept looking over and he looked at me like I was a gorm.

Last edited:
Ummm, saw Steven Gerrard in a swimming pool, was quite scary as he's like, my idol, and he was pure ripped. And there was his missus :wub: Also I've met Madjd Bougherra, Barry Ferguson and had a top signed by Fernando Torres.

will farrell, yao ming (along with the whole houston rockets basketball team), dirk nowitski, and oliver kahn.

Darren Campbell, Jamie Bulch, Karen Leg (all olympics people btw)

Met David Dickinson on Saturday, was recording Dickinsons Real Deal down the road from me met Dara O'Brien in Harrods, met Nigel Havers in my local (he was doing panto in town), also met John Barrowman, Donny Osmond, Al Murray, Lethal Bizzle and a few famous politicians including Gordon Brown and Peter Hain

met john terry in bluewater shopping centre back in about 2004