Which famous person/people have you met?

i have met over the years: Chris Acabusi (sp?), Dennis Wise, Glen Hoddle (lives near me, or atleast used to), Ruud Gullit, Martin "Mad Dog" Allen (he was good friends with my old boss, i used to make him tea ALL the time..he drinks alot of tea!), Chris Redgrave, Stephen Fry and Eddie Izzard.

Kevin Sheedy former Irish international and scorer of a peno in Italia 90 against Romania is my second cousin.
I have also met most of the dublin gaelic and hurling team including one as my teacher.

Kevin Sheedy former Irish international and scorer of a peno in Italia 90 against Romania is my second cousin.
I have also met most of the dublin gaelic and hurling team including one as my teacher.
Dublin Gealic team are **** lol

I have meet Kleberson or Richardson (cant remember which it was), tim howard and Shay Given :)

I've met Kimi Raikkonen and most of the Bournemouth team from about 4 years ago. Also Neil Sullivan once gave me his GK gloves after a friendly against Bournemouth when he was at Wimbledon. A long time ago that was.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Oh, and Eddie Howe did the leaving presentation at my middle school, so I met him too :)

Dublin Gealic team are **** lol

I have meet Kleberson or Richardson (cant remember which it was), tim howard and Shay Given :)
Good result in the Ulster final at the weekend was it

i met the 2008/09 Chelsea Team as my mums step uncle is rich and got them to come to his hotel opening and Steve Redgrave as where related

:S not really obsessed with given, i just use his name, take pictures of him, send him letters every 3 hours and just stalk him in general. Its not an obsession imo.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Is that when your obsession with Given started? ;)

Sporting Cp team at a hotel
Various Rugby players .... Shane Williams, Martin Johnson, Lawrence Dalliagio, Jonah Lomu etc
Jamie T, down the pub the other day
Brentford team
Friends with Sanchez Watt on PSN

Last edited:
i got ally mccoist to sign my shirt at the masters football when it was in newcastle, i also got my picture took with craig brewster (manager) at a scotland game.

i met Dion Dublin after the Leicester's 4-0 thrashing of Norwich in February 2008 , he was in vip reception in the walkers ground and my dad introduced me to him :p

Darren Fletcher, Darron Campbell , Wayne Rooney, Nigel Clough

A few famous people have met me, I bet they remember it to this day, and tell their grand children.

I've met Robbie Earnshaw in Sainsburys with his girlfriend and baby. I asked him if he was Robbie Earshaw and he said yes, I came.

I've met a couple of famous people. Met John Terry on my birthday in Pizza express a couple of years ago. Saw Arjen Robben in Marks and Spencers and Christmas Eve and then met Petr Cech in the shopping centre across the road a couple of months after that. More recently however I saw a load of Bournemouth players in Pizza express (again! I go there alot though to be fair :p) when they came down to play Torquay. As far as I know I haven't seen any other celebrities up apart from at events where they're going to be appearing.

I seen Agathe years ago when he was driving into Parkhead. Me and a few others were having a tour and he drove in. **** wouldn't give anyone an autograph XD.

And, if I realised it, I would've met George Boateng when his car broke down and he went to Bishopbriggs garage XD

I met Raymond Van Der Gouw on holiday in Ibiza years ago, he signed my Man Utd backpack :$

My dad also does Sportsmans dinners so i've also bet Paul Hunter (RIP), Phil 'The Power' Taylor, Ricky Hatton, Barry Fry, Matt Le Tissier and Jeff Winter through them.

My Grandad's cousin is Dave Beasant.

My mum is Nicky Maynard's mum's boss at work, so met him a few times.