Which Football pundit or reporter annoys you the most?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 119
  • Views Views 11K

Which football pundit or reporter do you dislike the most?

• Total voters

JP Woody

Reaction score
If like me you watch alot of football on TV or listen to it on the radio you must have a list of pundits and reporters who get right on your ****,i can think of a good few but top of the tree for me is Garth Crooks,one of the most annoying guys alive closely followed by Nick raggy tash Collins.

Lets here yours,and if someone you dont like isnt on the list name them and if i agree with you ill add them.

Lawrenson is the most depressing person to listen to, in my opinion.

I just dislike the guy, he talks over people a lot too when they're giving their opinion.

Andy gray loves liverpool, he adores them, i ****** hate it

andy gray loves man u, sparksy from bbc radio devon goes over the top with a simple pass lol

No pundits annoy me but delusional, paranoid liverpool supporters do.

he isnt on the telly but the writer for the scottish sun really annoys me hes called bill leckie i hate him

what are you jokin???

when utd play on sky, he is normally insulting them and then ramdomly praising them,

whilst when liverpool play all we ever hear is gerrard this, torres that, i love benitez

Wow,im shocked Gray is storming ahead,i actually quite like the guy.

To be fair andy gray bums off all the top 4..

If rooney is on form he kisses his ****.

when torres or gerrard is playing well he raves about them.

when arsenal play well he goes on about how arsene is a genius and arsenal play a beautiful brand of football.

when chelsea play they always mention how drogba is "unplayable" and praise lampard.

i don't find him annoying personally.

Andy gray he just chats random ****, he just starts waffling on.
Also Jamie Redknap does my **** in sometimes.

And @ the Liverpool fan get a grip, seriously united do not win things because the referee is biased, how are they biased really? its just because you pick up on every time the ref makes a dodgy decision and it goes united's way you pick up on it. But when it goes against you don't, for example today, Scholes got sent off for two yellow cards, so yeah the ref are biased aren't they ?

Andy gray he just chats random ****, he just starts waffling on.
Also Jamie Redknap does my **** in sometimes.

And @ the Liverpool fan get a grip, seriously united do not win things because the referee is biased, how are they biased really? its just because you pick up on every time the ref makes a dodgy decision and it goes united's way you pick up on it. But when it goes against you don't, for example today, Scholes got sent off for two yellow cards, so yeah the ref are biased aren't they ?
Yes Redknapp,id forgott about him.

i agree with you bout jamie redknapp, its always frank lampard this, frank lampard that, yeah he's his cousin but its ott

Theres not an 'All of the Bastards!' option, how come?!

That'd be my choice in a flash :)

Back