Which Football pundit or reporter annoys you the most?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 119
  • Views Views 11K

Which football pundit or reporter do you dislike the most?

• Total voters
Im very surprised garth crooks has only 2 votes..everything about him annoys me his face, the face he pulls when listening to others opinions, talks over people alot the guy just makes me depressed.

if anyone watches final score sometimes you would know what i mean!.

well, it is as utd dnt fool to many times in the box

same can be said for anfield or emirates or stamford bridge yet only united are singled out.

hmmmm. strange.

ooohhh of course
those hand balls, body checks cant be seen you see

yh but that was synical he should of been sent off

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

and i guess United dont dive either

Im very surprised garth crooks has only 2 votes..everything about him annoys me his face, the face he pulls when listening to others opinions, talks over people alot the guy just makes me depressed.

if anyone watches final score sometimes you would know what i mean!.
I agree,the guy's a total ****,he's like a 14 year old kid the way he throws tantrums.One of my favorite moments in footy was when the England team at the world cup refused to take any questions from Crooks at press conferences,he's been demoted to the studio now which i guess is bad news for us viewers.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

oO) What was cynical?

And what does diving have to do with anything?

well gerrard is a golden boy when ut comes to diving isnt he

man utd cheating like normal

cough RONALDO cough
cough ROONEY cough

Can the Liverpool v United brigade take it elsewhere? This thread is about pundits.

well, i think liverpool vs utd is always going to come up

Yeah, would just be nice if it didn't come up every time something barely related comes up.

Someone mentioned a pundit is biased, and an entire tired of attacks from each side then ensued.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

why?

we're just having a discussion.

Because this thread isn't called 'Liverpool and Manchester United - Argue here'

Thank you Billy,talk pundits please its what the threads about.

I don't see why you can't just let the conversation flow. if it becomes a conversation about referees being biased or not why do you care so much.

I voted for David Pleat. Glad to see others have voted for him. He's simply dreadful, the amount of names he gets wrong is just unbelievable. He can't commentate for ****.

I wouldn't have put Andy Gray at number one. He can get annoying at times, but him and Martin Tyler together make Super Sunday commentary :P

I don't see why you can't just let the conversation flow. if it becomes a conversation about referees being biased or not why do you care so much.
Why do you argue with absolutely everyone? Either discuss pundits on here or dont discuss anything i dont really care which you choose.

Back