Which Football pundit or reporter annoys you the most?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 119
  • Views Views 11K

Which football pundit or reporter do you dislike the most?

• Total voters
Andy Gray is a wagon.
Cant stand the guy.

I don't mind andy gray.
Alan hansen and Mark lawrenson are morons.

Hansen, Gray, Keys, Redknapp!! Oh how I hate them. And Pinocchio too :@

Give me Dunphy every time over them clowns

Pundits are supposed to be none biased... although a lot of pundits are very biased towards their former clubs or boyhood supported teams which is only natural. Due to my team Birmingham, i have noticed MASSIVE bias against my team because of their past with the mighty Vile!!

Andy Gray... has never said anything complimentary about Blues since the day he was born, EXCEPT shocked me yesterday and agreed it was never a penalty at villa park yesterday

Paul Merson... one of the biggest PRATS around, knows nothing about what he's talking about, this shows with his game predictions XD. Another villa biased C***, will never compliment Blues in any way shape or form, except for Joe Hart, who isn't our player :S

Stan Collymore... isn't on your voting poll, but now he is on Talk Sport i have now stopped listening to it, what a F*****G MORON this guy is, i start driving like a ***** when iv listened to his views on my team and any others that play against Villa or Liverpool!

But like i said all pundits seem to show biased towards their former clubs, i just notice these 3 ***** a lot more

:) rant over :P

Hansen, Gray, Keys, Redknapp!! Oh how I hate them. And Pinocchio too :@

Give me Dunphy every time over them clowns
Dunphy?oO)
I'd rather poke my eyes out than listen to that ****. ****** makes a living off having a ludicrously stupid opinion about everything.:S

I think pundits in general are massive gits. Most are either managment fails or didnt have the balls to go into managment in the first place,yet they can sit and talk waffle about managers actually in jobs.

Ive also decided Jamie Redknapp is is a massive ****.

That bald ****** on the Football League Show. Alan Green spouts a lot of **** too, but i never listen to 5live.

all the former liverpool players or staff. i.e hanson, lawrensen. i would say redknapp but his quite nice towards chelsea because of lamps.

andry gray is one proper **** i remember he was allways licking man utds **** then when arsenal had the invisibles and were ripping up the prem he changed to them becase they were the best team then when chelsea won the prem for 2 years and had that class team he switched to us which i didnt mid as much of course lol then when man utd have won the last 3 titles he switched to them then suddenly since man city have become billionaires his started to like them better lol his like a glory hunter

Well i think the pundits for this world cup for both BBC and ITV have been a shower of **** at best,with the exception of a few.

We have all heard about the Robbie Earl tickets scandle which he has been sacked for, for me though Adebayor has been the worst pundit closely beating Edgar "personality dissorder" Davids and Mick "lets bore everyone to death" McCarthy

Apart from the fact i cant understand a word Adebayor say's,he is a complete ****,as this video proves:

YouTube- Emanuel Adebayor's mobile phone goes off....twice on Live BBC World Cup Broadcast

I agree, JP. Don't mind Edgar Davids so much though. Marcel Desailly never fails to amuse me :)

I agree, JP. Don't mind Edgar Davids so much though. Marcel Desailly never fails to amuse me :)
I like Desailly,he's always chirpy and enthusiastic which is a good start. David's always seems uncomfortable and bored.

Alan Hansen - He is such a ****.
Jamie Redknapp is a very close behind. He is so negative and generally a grumpy old man.

I reckon sky have simply listened to the people judging by the poll results. (H)

All we need now is for Garth Crooks to nip Gabby Logan's **** and were in business.

Last edited:
i like andy gray myself, hate waddle the plastic geordie i remember he kept pronouncing penalty as PELANTY during newcastles 6-0 win over villa at the start of the season, obviously not the brightest.

this derserves a bump imo

the two that annoy me are Garth Crooks and Clive Tydsley

Jamie Redknapp. "I played along side X" "I played along side Y". You were injured most of the time you sponging ****.

/Rant.

Back