Which Football pundit or reporter annoys you the most?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 119
  • Views Views 11K

Which football pundit or reporter do you dislike the most?

• Total voters
Dermot Gallagher and David Platt have been getting up my nose big time lately.Gallagher seems to be part of the furniture in Sky Sports News spouting his clap trap,he's an ex ref for gods sake and he's got it into his head that people give a **** what he thinks,one of the typical modern day refs who love the fame.As for Platt,he's just pathetic,fat slap head who probably know less about football than the David Platt from Corrie,no wonder nobody will give him a job in management.

Last edited:
The people who work on 909 are pretty annoying and the callers are worse. Absolute retards most of them. I like that stuart hall (i think thats his name) the one thats sounds like he's reading a poem when he does it.(H)

The people who work on 909 are pretty annoying and the callers are worse. Absolute retards most of them. I like that stuart hall (i think thats his name) the one thats sounds like he's reading a poem when he does it.(H)
Stuart Hall is a Legend.I spent many a Saturday night as a child in the 80s watching Its a Knockout,he was commentator,or supposed to be,he seemed to spend the whole show giggling his head off.

That American guy on TalkSport i think it is, annoys me so much, thinks he knows everything.

What the american one with an italian name who works in italy, Gabrielle marcotti (i think). I think he's alright i guess he can sound a bit like that but i reckon he knows whats going on more than most of the pundits.

That American guy on TalkSport i think it is, annoys me so much, thinks he knows everything.
Are you on about Gab Marcotti? He's Italian but he's lived in America a while and has picked up the accent.

I like that guy,especially when he loses it with idiots which is frequent,the rest of Talk Sport are tossers,especially the DJ's,i cant even listen to it anymore.

Last edited:
Oh right, my bad.
Spoony is alright, when he hasnt got his red tinted googels on.

Last edited:
Yeah he definetly works in italy but i always thought he was an italian american who worked in italy. His accent seems too strong and his english is pretty impeccable.
Just checked he was born in italy|)

Last edited:
Paul Merson, Jim Beglin, David Pleat and Jonathan "every game needs to sound like Robot Wars" Pearce.

The most important option is missing " ALL OF THEM".
Sometimes you wonder if those jokers in the list ever played football. No one has the balls to say the true, and they see things only in their fanatical minds. F**king hypocrites.
When it comes to analise games, is a free for all of biased opinions, I'm sick of this c*nts licking each other's ****. As partner's, is a photo finish between Andy"I know it all"Gray and Jamie"tight suite"Redknapp versus Andy"Yeah, I'm cool"Townsend and Robbie "I've got no idea what i'm talking about,b'coz i'm hearing voices in my head" Earle!!
As a **** no one beats Robbie Earle.
Paul Merson?? c'mon guys, he's the only reason to watch Saturday Soccer Special.
"c'mon Jeff, Jeff, you look through the team sheet, and you can't see who is going to win the game for you! Lee Bowyer, Jeff? c'mon Jeff...he can't run and can't pass Jeff, how is he going to score?
Jeff, you know dem people, they are not going to stick their necks for you, when you're in trouble, they're going to be murdered, I really mean it Jeff, murdered!!"

You could of chosen all of them,i allowed multiple selections :P

paul merson pronounces everything wrong on soccer saturday its so funny, you should of heard how he said shefki kuqi a few years back, clyde tyldesly talks out of his *** most of the time, mark lawrenson hates city

Is anyone watching Soccer Saturday now? What on earth is that on Mersons face? XD WORST TASH EVER!

I almost gave this its own thread it made me laugh so much.

I'm tempted to look, but I'm watching liverpool oO)

chris waddle is a ****** completely ripped everton yesterday we were **** but it's meant to be unbiased

andy gray seems to lick man u's **** when they're playing

Carlton Palmer - Purely based on the fact that he was **** as our gaffer.

Is anyone watching Soccer Saturday now? What on earth is that on Mersons face? XD WORST TASH EVER!

I almost gave this its own thread it made me laugh so much.

He is doing with it with a few other pundits to raise money for testicular cancer, so that gives him an excuse, i laughed when i saw it as well yesterday.

Back