Which Football pundit or reporter annoys you the most?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 119
  • Views Views 11K

Which football pundit or reporter do you dislike the most?

• Total voters
Garth Crooks just speaking brings the game into disrepute.I cant believe my licence fee keeps this bell end in a job.

i canst stand andy towensend he thinks he knows it all

alan hansen makes me laugh begining of game "england will struggle in this game croatia are a good team i cant see england winning" end of game engalnd win 4-0 and he comes out with "yes i knew england would win i always said they would"

Andy gray loves liverpool, he adores them, i ****** hate it

What the **** are you talking about!?
He may love Liverpool, but he's just as bad if not worse when talking about Man Utd.
Chelsea and Arsenal on the other hand he has endless criticisms for.
Here's one proving his bias: He always says something about Drogba diving but you never would hear him say anything about Ronaldo and Gerrard. Coincidence? Bias more like.

I quite like Andy Townsend got a fast knowledge of football. Alan Rough the ex scotland keeper he's on real radio phone in, in scotland and never says anything sits there for 2 hours and says around 3 words an hour. I think hes only there for the free food. He was the scotland keeper because Jim Leighton didn't have a clue at the time so we had no other keeper he played for thistle for christ sake.

i hate crooks,pleat,waddle, palmer, cundy, Tyldesley and merson, crooks just cuz he voice is anoying pleat is a **** commentator same with Tyldesley, i've never seen palmer on tv but that ad ****** me off, waddle i just dont like him, cundy allways seems to go on about chelsea and no one else i just hate him as hes biased tbh, and merson cuz he seems to underate the championship and just dosnt understand that the good champ teams (exclduing the relegated 3) should be able to easily survive in the prem, he seems to get the champ mixed up with non league saying all the clubs have bad grounds/pitchs and facilities and we are pretty much part timers gets on my nerves

Yeah i agree,Cundy's a *****.He always goes on about Chelsea and when he played for them,he fails to mention that he was absolute ***** and only played a hand full of games for them when they where desperate,they bombed him out to Ipswich where he continued to amaze coaches at how **** he was.He now sits on Talksport and Sky Sports news telling John Terry how to defend.******!

Has anyone ever heard that woman commentator on match of the day before? Not being sexist or anything but it just doesnt sound right, annoys me so much lol

Has anyone ever heard that woman commentator on match of the day before? Not being sexist or anything but it just doesnt sound right, annoys me so much lol
i agree. i don't think she does it anymore. I'm not sure if it was the sound of her voice or i'm just so used to listening to men doing commentary but it just wasn't right.:P

townsend says "we" when talking about england but the ***** chose to play for ireland what a ******* ***

Garth Crooks gets far too enthusiastic for my liking. Something wrong there...

i have to say david pleat n its not because he did wank wi us he dunt no what he going on bout + he needs t blow his nose

Jackie Oatley,she's a nice looking woman but her voice was annoying while commentating,far too excitable over minor things in the match,still id rather listen to her than John Motson.

Yeah, I heard the woman on it once before and she wound me up - hope fully never again!

i had nothing wrong with the woman on MOTD she wasnt the best but better then others aka motson who i thought had retired lol but it just didnt sound right prob cuz all the others are male

jamie rednapp is a total **** i hate him!
andy gray dose have a stiffy for manu sorry but its true!

and that woman was so wrong whoever thought of that idea should be burnt at the stake!

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

i`ve changed my mind dennis wise is the worst by along way proper ****!

Jackie Oatley,she's a nice looking woman but her voice was annoying while commentating,far too excitable over minor things in the match,still id rather listen to her than John Motson.

I remember the first time she was Motd a few years back watching it round a friends. I still get random texts from them just saying "Montellaaaaaa!".

phil thompson is the biggest **** in the world of football without a dout. also has the biggest conk on him aswell. you will be lucky if u get any sentance out of him when it dosent include the scum word liverpool.

Back