Which do you want to play more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
Basically, which are you looking forward to more, FM10 or Modern Warfare 2? I know this could be a bit bias considering what this forum is dedicated too but still!

I'll start it off and give my vote to cod. Mainly because it is a completely new game as opposed to the previous ones.. And FM is pretty much the same as 09.. Although I can't wait for them both!!!

Also, voting will close the day FM is released so get voting, this could be interesting :)

Sorry to say for me it is Cod6. Im going to buy both though.

FM for me. Shooting games haven't really been my thing for a while now. Not since SOCOM on the PS2 anyway.

CoD: MW2.

Going to be playing it on 3 different platforms this time, PS3 at home, XBOX 360 / PC at uni.

Plenty of time for practice.

As much as I love FM, Call of Duty is my forte.

I absolutely cannot wait for its release.

World at War was a let down for me after how much i loved Modern Warfare. Hopefully MW2 will be just as good if not better. I am looking fw to FM more though

Cod MW2 got my vote. It will be completely different to World of War and should be amazing online :)

World at War was a let down for me after how much i loved Modern Warfare. Hopefully MW2 will be just as good if not better. I am looking fw to FM more though

same but that is because theswitch from Infinity Ward to Treyarch... So MW2 will definately be beter.
Game of the year :
Uncharted 2
MW2
Gow2
???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back