• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 6K

Which do you want to play more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just saying, im not worried about cod left 4 dead 2 will be a mile better as it is always rated and always wins the awards, if im right thats stealing, illegal hacking and fraud but w.e not my business

just saying, im not worried about cod left 4 dead 2 will be a mile better as it is always rated and always wins the awards, if im right thats stealing, illegal hacking and fraud but w.e not my business

iagree with you left 4 dead is a good

It's probably a terrible version Billy has, with millions of glitches, a couple of maps and it's not like he can even play online, so I'm not really jealous.. :) ..Also if he tried to go onto xbox live his xbox would just stop working, I don't see why people "chip" there consoles any more, that's so PS1 style..

Also the demo for Left For Dead 2, proves it's exactly the same as the first one but with a couple more special zombies and you can hit them with things :S ..As much as I love left for dead, I won't be rushing out to buy it.

It's probably a terrible version Billy has, with millions of glitches, a couple of maps and it's not like he can even play online, so I'm not really jealous.. :) ..Also if he tried to go onto xbox live his xbox would just stop working, I don't see why people "chip" there consoles any more, that's so PS1 style..

Also the demo for Left For Dead 2, proves it's exactly the same as the first one but with a couple more special zombies and you can hit them with things :S ..As much as I love left for dead, I won't be rushing out to buy it.

It's a release version, you really think they haven't finished it yet? Lol... delusional. I'm happy to report that I've found no glitches so far, though I am sure there are some. Oh, and there's loads of maps. When I play it next time, I'll provide a list of them and we can see if there are less than when they release (lol).

Oh, and yeah unfortunately online play is off-limits as we'll get banned, but LAN based games with 4 v 4 is always fun. :) As for why people chip their consoles? To experience games earlier than they release of course... seems like a pretty obvious reason.

Modern Warfare 2 currently has 16 multiplayer maps and will be this way until they release a map pack. This is no secret. So I guess I put a pin in that 'mystery'.

Last edited:
It just seems unnecasery and cheap.. Plus I only want it so I can play online..

Anyway, 5 days untill Modern Warfare 2 is released! Unless you are lame and illegaly obtained a copy :)

It just seems unnecasery and cheap.. Plus I only want it so I can play online..

Anyway, 5 days untill Modern Warfare 2 is released! Unless you are lame and illegaly obtained a copy :)

No need to be jealous, it's alright, you'll have it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back