• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 6K

Which do you want to play more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say FM2010 because ive brought every football manager since 2005, all of them have been brilliant. Downloaded the demo of football manager 2010. It looks absoultly briiliant, im arsenal its like the proper game.

But CoD 6 looks good by looking at the videos and images cant wait till it comes out. Going to by both for crimbo.

Glad this has a good response :) It's so close! Keep voting guys.

50-50. tense stuff.
FM for me.|). never played Cod, ever.:$

FM 2010. But still love COD and am getting both. ^^)

Ive got 40 quid and can only get one game, probably plump for cod 6 but if its released at like £60 then ill get fm10 :)

Ive got 40 quid and can only get one game, probably plump for cod 6 but if its released at like £60 then ill get fm10 :)

It's about £44.99... It cannot cost the best part of £50 to make a little case with a disc in!

Yeah it is getting close up there...

Ill play FM much more but Modern Warfare 2 is expected to be the biggest selling game of all time.

FM2010. I love COD but COD4 wasn't hyped which is why it was good but this game is so anticipated that if they flop then the game will flop HARD. Just like WAW. It was OK but had too much hype. Like Haze, Halo 3 and Killzone2.

Not really, the reason COD5 wasnt that great was ebcuase it was not infinity ward was not making it, hopefully MW2 will live up to expectation. Does anybody know if there is going to be a MW2 demo?

Just found out they are not releasing a demo unlike last year. Gutted.

Last edited:
I've never really got the hang of no-scoping. And although it looks good it isn't very practical. My ratio is great without it :D

If you like CoD MW then you should watch this..
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOuvrMCWc1U&feature=related"]YouTube- Modern Warfare 2 : Press Presentation 09/15/09 #2[/ame]

I voted for FM10 purely becuase COD6 is the kind of game that the person whoever plays it can only have a limited time of fun playing it as soon as you start to complete singleplayer then you unlock all the guns and perks onlnie and reach maximum level and prestige and when 'Cheaters' start to use the glitches to get high scores online that is when the games sucks and can no longer be any fun but still a great game tho. But fm 10 is on a whole new level etc you can do all sorts of things - Start lower league, journeyman save, netgames, use fm to create tactic for others, create facepacks, badges, kits and so on the games immense.

The best part of it all is the part where you join FM-base and meet fellow fmers that play the game.

going to get cod6 tho of course.

Last edited:
Yes but the glitches on CoD games are quickly patched.

quite easy choice for me. FM 10... never been much of a fan of CoD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back