• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 6K

Which do you want to play more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No scoping makes the game more fun, something different and if you know how to do it, it's so rewarding

No scoping is fun to do when you've completed everything else in the game.. And when you don't care about winning or K/D or whatever, it makes the game funny :P Not serious, like some Americans make it out to be!

I am worried that this game could become to serious to people.. At least on FM you can have a little fun, although I guess there are people on FM who only want to play to the rules and never edit, cheat or even use updates. Maybe there's an aspect to it in every game..

Just found out the game is going to cost like £50. Does anyone know why it is so expensive?

Just found out the game is going to cost like £50. Does anyone know why it is so expensive?

It's just because they can. We've got it lucky in South Africa they are paying £60 and in France they are paying €70 :O

It's basically just Activision putting it that high because they know it will sell, and probably be the biggest selling game this year, if not ever. And want to "protect the franchise" by ripping us off.. But games like DiRT 2 and Forza were £45 so who knows..

There are several editions
The normal for £35-40 (A) Tis is the one to get
Hardened Edition for £50-55 (special edition a load of included stuff)
Prestige edition £100-120 (nightvision goggles[real] hardened edition and a load of the art stuff)

43,99€ on german amazon
and we get a uncut version, what is rare for games like this in germany

other topic:
what do you think about the changed online mode? better or worse?

According to the daily record fm 2008,2009 & perhaps 2010 have all been 2nd in game of the year awards and were beaten by CoD's, personally love them both the same although i went for Cod ive relised how much more i play Fm over the course of the season, hhmmmm tuff one!

I dont know how you can compare the two but i will be buying both...

Something I saw while I was in London today, NBA Live 2010 was £49.99, what a complete joke! Slightly off topic but thought I should say it.. Maybe COD isn't the most expensive game out

NBA isn't even that good.. :S

No but it takes 100 - 1000's of people months if not years to make lol?

Well no :S There's way less that 100 employes at Infinity Ward.. At SI there's like 30 people who work for them.. And games do take a while to make, but when you know it will be sold to millions, probably the biggest selling game ever, you want to sell it for less, selling for more is just greedy.. The profit they make from this will be insane..

im with sean on this fm10 frankly i perfer managing then shooting unless im playing doom 3 plus its not as frustrating a cod6

Last edited:

No, I do have it.

Flashed XBox 360 DVD drive, hacked firmware, downloaded US game.

Bang.

I tell you one thing... the blood splatters on the screen when you get hit are annoying as **** compared to the red haze you had on the previous game. You can barely see anything when hit. :@

No, I do have it.

Flashed XBox 360 DVD drive, hacked firmware, downloaded US game.

Bang.

I tell you one thing... the blood splatters on the screen when you get hit are annoying as **** compared to the red haze you had on the previous game. You can barely see anything when hit. :@
you know you could go to prison for that:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back