which players do you usually buy when you start a new campaign

I always make sure I get Neymar in the Second season, as you cant get him in the 1st due to being 17. So I sign him at the start of the 1st but dont get him till the start of the 2nd.

Ignacio Camacho
Edin Dzeko

Angel Di Maria! Always buy him his class baging in the assists from any positsion :)

I like many others it would appear, always buy Angel Di Maria, if of course Iam managing a team with money to spend. He is a great left winger who consistantly performs well, and you dont really have to break the bank to get him. Altho Benfica did hold me to ransom in one game by asking for £13m.

i always like to get naldo. class CB, big strong and no messing

Always try and bring in Van Der Vaart and Muntari but the latter is temperamental depending where I'm at.

I usually play Leeds or other league 1 teams, and I try ti build a team of young talents enforced by some quality older free agents.

So far my must-signs include:
LWB Joao Paulo (Fluminese, Brazil), ST Adailton (Fortaleza, Brazil), ST Danjil Aleksic (Croatia some place), CB Guus Joppen (Holland some place).

Haven't tried getting them in FM 10 just yet, as I only started playing (opted for may 2009 season start and making a heavy friendly schedule to raise funds as most of my favorites are moving out of my budget range...).
I like the young players as I can usually bind them to 4 or 5 year contracts on my way up.
Last save I had I won the Premier League firts season in there with a squad age average of 21.6....

when playing with a championship league team i always get Mark Viduka on free
good numbers and bags of experiense

Kikin Fonseca.
Marlon King.
Sergiy Krystov.
Sol Campbell.
Daniel Opare.

The Championship legends of course.

I never sign the same players ever I always mix things up keeps things interesting.

Verratti as you always make good profit out of him.

if i'm a rich team: sanchez and jovetic I always buy...if i'm not so, angel di maria and sandro on loan...

Tore Reginiussen - Defender Centre
Free Transfer from Tromso
Amazing Player (H)

Salvador Cabanas, goal machine!!
1st season with Wolves, Premier League champions 2009/10
36 apps, 42 goals, 15 assists, 14 Man of the match, 7.62 average.

Ps. Love him so much, I 've even introduced him to my sister...
8-|

yes signed him for my spurs game got 21 in 21 so far

When I play with Arsenal I always buy Rene Adler, as GK is the one weak point Arsenal have, and he is the cheapest of the 5 young good GK (Akinfeev, Lloris, Neuer, Mandanda and Adler).