which players do you usually buy when you start a new campaign

i ALWAYS buy miguel veloso!!!

i dont why but i think its by force of habit!!!!

i think hes a great defensive mid....

if i can afford him cheillini from juventus best centre back on the game by a country mile last year i had a lot of players i got taye taiwo the left back from marsielle excellent players hamsik gourcuff veloso akinfeev a left back who comes into the game a bit later DODO brilliant player thiago nevez very cheap and very good i get him for 6 mill most times 6.5 and u will land him dzeko torres matiudi bosko jankovic , jovektic cant remember hes in fiorentina tho cant spell his name

# LLoris or Ochoa because my goal keeper is rubbish and because these two players are quality goal keepers.
# Smolarek and or Viduka because they both are free and they both are comfortable in front of goal.

Hmm the player I have bought the most is Neymar but I dont specifically go looking for him it just happens I like trying out all the players on the database (H)

Lee Wallace - because im a hearts fan and hes a top quality left back who improves alot with the right coaching & ect.

- Daniel Opare
- Kikin Fonseca
- Itumeleng Khune
- Angel Di Maria

well i usually mix up teams so i look for the weakest link in the team and i have several players i like in each postion like for goal adler or akinfeev for defenders sakho or otamendi (for sure mexes if got loads of money) forward i get dzeko and well for midfield wud be moutinho,veloso ,hamsik, sanchez and gourcuff plus verratti isnt just an investment he gets real good i got him on my liverpool game for 725 K played with youth for several season then loaned him out till 21 he was as good as fabregas:D

since fm 08 im buying veloso regularly for the bigger teams i manage, in fm09 i played juve till season something like 2018/2020 and still had veloso bagging goals in and assisting others. to smaller clubs i usually buy soldado and/or rafael sobis (depending on needs and funds), they are usually quite cheap and could get both for around €20M tops.

kadlec, jorgenson, danny wilson, skjelbred, verretti, lovren, annan. all around 2m at beggining of season, been offerd 20m for danny wilson on one of my saves

Dzeko because he is an absolute beast

Dzeko if i can afford him, Milyevski & Cardozo both can be picked up cheap, Simon Vukcevik absolute class bargain at £4m , Kadlec, Muniesa, Marquinhos, David Luiz, Mihai Costea, Silviu Lung Jr, and Stefan Radu