Try Hansa Rostock in 3rd division in Germany. One of the sleeping giants. Has very good youth setup and stable financially for now. They are one of those clubs that get very good regens. At least I had one pop up in my second season who was basically the new Gerd Muller and carried the club to glory for the next 20 years when I played it in fm 2014

I want a club in Europe that plays in one of the lesser leagues that I can try and help raise. Something like a Wales.

I really want a challenge. Any league. But i want them to have huge debt if possible and losing money monthly.

I really want a challenge. Any league. But i want them to have huge debt if possible and losing money monthly.

Blackburn or Bolton? Bolton probably the more difficult, went down to the BSP on mine through administration issues.

Hi all. Im looking to start new save to get me through to Fm16. Im going to start at the bottom of a league. I want a nation though that after a few seasons i dont start dominating the league. Want it to be competitive. Any ideas what nation and what team thanks

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a save, where I can look to over take the dominant top clubs in the countries league and become a force throughout Europe. I want to build my own legacy, by being able to sign some well known star players and develop my own young players and regens. Also, would love to be able to create a top class stadium and facilities throughout my reign. Don't really want teams in England, Germany, Italy, France or Spain and like the idea of a team that hasn't had any success in Europe or a side from a country that hasn't ever won the Champions League.

Am open to all suggestions, look forward to them.

Many Thanks,

:)

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a save, where I can look to over take the dominant top clubs in the countries league and become a force throughout Europe. I want to build my own legacy, by being able to sign some well known star players and develop my own young players and regens. Also, would love to be able to create a top class stadium and facilities throughout my reign. Don't really want teams in England, Germany, Italy, France or Spain and like the idea of a team that hasn't had any success in Europe or a side from a country that hasn't ever won the Champions League.

Many Thanks,

FCK, Brøndby and FC Midtlylland from Denmark could be an option. Especially FCM who's never won anything outside of Denmark. From Sweden you could take Malmö, IFK Göteborg :) My last suggestion would have to be Anderlecht or one of the Brügge teams :)

Im after a lower league team in England. League 2 or possibly low League 1 where I can take them to the top and complete my dream of having a stadium named after me.

Looking for a new save cant get into any at the moment. Only had 1 save in this years FM which i have played for 8 seasons.

I'm thinking something different. Would like to stick to Europe but No English teams. Any suggestions??

Looking for a new save cant get into any at the moment. Only had 1 save in this years FM which i have played for 8 seasons.

I'm thinking something different. Would like to stick to Europe but No English teams. Any suggestions??
You could go with Brøndby from Denmark. Back in the good old days, they were a great team, who did well in both Europe and Denmark, but lately everything has gone wrong, 2 seasons ago they had to wait to the last game before avoiding relegation. Furthermore they've been close to bankruptcy etc. etc. On the brightside they have a young talented team, good facilities and potential to dominate the national league once again. And who knows, maybe Europe as well :)

Check out the Eredevisie. Holland is a hotbed of talent, but none of their teams have really made a mark in the Champions League. The last time a Dutch team won the Champions League was Ajax in 1994-95 which is over 20 years ago. Simply avoid Ajax, Eindhoven, and Feyenoord, if you want a non-CL winner.

List of European Cup and UEFA Champions League finals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hi Guys,

Many Thanks,

Last edited:
Im after a lower league team in England. League 2 or possibly low League 1 where I can take them to the top and complete my dream of having a stadium named after me.

Check out Sheffield Wed FC from Skybet League 1. They have a 'background sugardaddy' chairman.

Last edited:

Try France. It is going to be quite the challenge to overtake PSG. There is talent in France, but most of it is hoarded by 2-3 teams.

Looking for a team in the Bundesliga (Not any top teams, Bayern etc) that has a squad who prefer playing 4-3-3 or 4-1-2-3 DM Wide as it's called in FM.

You could go with Brøndby from Denmark. Back in the good old days, they were a great team, who did well in both Europe and Denmark, but lately everything has gone wrong, 2 seasons ago they had to wait to the last game before avoiding relegation. Furthermore they've been close to bankruptcy etc. etc. On the brightside they have a young talented team, good facilities and potential to dominate the national league once again. And who knows, maybe Europe as well :)

Just finished my first season with brondby and really enjoyed it! Seems like AAB could be the team to beat

Just finished my first season with brondby and really enjoyed it! Seems like AAB could be the team to beat
Good to hear that you're enjoying your save :) They are a fun club to manage, and have some good talent :)

Best ok premier league teams to be not like Chelsea, City etc or any fun League 1 teams to be ?

Hey all I was thinking of restarting my SPL save where I make the SPL as close to the top league as I can. Are there any teams in the SPL that would make an interesting save? Not Celtic and Not Rangers until they get themselves promoted. Thanks, oh and money and facilities don't matter.