Hey all I was thinking of restarting my SPL save where I make the SPL as close to the top league as I can. Are there any teams in the SPL that would make an interesting save? Not Celtic and Not Rangers until they get themselves promoted. Thanks, oh and money and facilities don't matter.

I have always liked Hearts from Scotland, not particular reason just think they are a decent team!

Looking to start a new save with a European side that is Could win the league in the first season but is some way off the champions league

i was thinking of starting a save with Porto or benfica

has anyone else got any other suggestions?

Looking to start a new save with a European side that is Could win the league in the first season but is some way off the champions league

Ajax/PSV/Feyenoord in the Dutch Eredivisie
Anderlecht in Belgium have some great young prospects aswell.
Olympique Lyon in France, same story as Anderlecht.

Are the first I could think of

You could go with FCK or perhaps Brøndby, both are from Denmark. They both have the squad required for winning the title, but neither if them have any chance at all in the Champions League :) If you play your cards right, and with a little bit of luck both Valencia and Wolfsburg could win the title, if not in the 1st season then in the 2nd :)

Not played FM for Around a Month now. My reason - Just cant get into a save. My best save was with Sassuolo in Italy and also RB Leipzig in Germany. But since then The only save i have really got into was a Sheffield Wednesday but after 3 Season i got Board. Really need a good and long term save that will get me back playing FM. European Leagues would be my Preference. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Not played FM for Around a Month now. My reason - Just cant get into a save. My best save was with Sassuolo in Italy and also RB Leipzig in Germany. But since then The only save i have really got into was a Sheffield Wednesday but after 3 Season i got Board. Really need a good and long term save that will get me back playing FM. European Leagues would be my Preference. Thanks

Try Sunderland, very good team that just cant find their feet. Could be looking at Europe in 2nd season.

Try a club and country save, like this - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...nter-turku-european-giant-17.html#post2645575 - That is an unbelievably good read btw.

Try Sunderland, very good team that just cant find their feet. Could be looking at Europe in 2nd season.

Gone for a Burnley save. Trying to keep them in Premiership. And also keep a British base to my Squad. Tied Ings to a New Deal and Signed Luke Garbutt on Loan for Season. Took 3 points of United and a Point of Chelsea after 3 games.

Need a team from the top-5 nations, two best divisions. A team were I can build a solid defense, and be leathel on counter :)

Need a team from the top-5 nations, two best divisions. A team were I can build a solid defense, and be leathel on counter :)
Perhaps Braga from Portugal? You have fast players already for counter tactic, and it's gonna be fun to battle against Porto, Benfica and Sporting.

Has anyone managed in Russia? was wanting to start a save in a lower less reputable league but don't have a clue who.
Russia, Norway, Denmark, Serbia, Switzerland etc
Preferably free of debt

Was thinking about the forgotten team Anji Makalachackaakakaka if anyone has been them?

Has anyone managed in Russia? was wanting to start a save in a lower less reputable league but don't have a clue who.
Russia, Norway, Denmark, Serbia, Switzerland etc
Preferably free of debt

Was thinking about the forgotten team Anji Makalachackaakakaka if anyone has been them?

I had a great save with Dinamo Moscow. Decent but not brilliant squad, decent facilities and a fair bit of money to improve

Lecce, Italy Serie C/C as they were relegated two divisions for the fraud scandal in 2012 They have a 33,000 seated stadium, impressive training and good youth set up.

Want to start a save in the Championship, preferences in descending order.

Mid-tier club in-game, not promotion candidates like Fulham/Wigan or strugglers like Rotherham, one where there is little pressure in the first season that I can build up
Good youth facilities or decent enough to build on
A team with decent technical players for a high intensity game
Decent links with other clubs

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Want to start a save in the Championship, preferences in descending order.

Mid-tier club in-game, not promotion candidates like Fulham/Wigan or strugglers like Rotherham, one where there is little pressure in the first season that I can build up
Good youth facilities or decent enough to build on
A team with decent technical players for a high intensity game
Decent links with other clubs

Thanks in advance

Brighton or Derby? I'm not sure about their links with other clubs but I'm sure you could set something up.

I want to play a teams who fights to not relegate or a mid-table team with some budget and good youths.
i was thinking about aston villa or stuttgart any other suggestions?

I want to play a teams who fights to not relegate or a mid-table team with some budget and good youths.
i was thinking about aston villa or stuttgart any other suggestions?
Peterborough for a bit lower league.. £2M in transfer budget for League 1 is amazing, plus good training and youth facilities. The average squad age is also just around 22! Stable mid table, but should be able to push for promotion! Give them a go.