Really struggling with a save this year.

Im not a massive fan of the new look either - preferred the menu to be at the top of the page and not down the side!

Anyway - I need a interesting challenge. Possibly one in the Championship but with a side with a little bit of money.

Really struggling with a save this year.

Im not a massive fan of the new look either - preferred the menu to be at the top of the page and not down the side!

Anyway - I need a interesting challenge. Possibly one in the Championship but with a side with a little bit of money.
Ipswich. Some good players. Start with £3million i think

Need a good challenging save in Europe, no England. A team who can challange for Europa league in the top division within 2 seasons

Looking for a decent challenge in England, sick of playing as Liverpool

After getting sacked by Spurs on my current game I am looking to start a new game as I couldn't find a new job in the prem or even the championship (done the wrong coaching badges and stuff)

Looking at Newcastle or West Ham and I can't decide between them. Newcastle would probably be easier but West Ham I could put my own stamp on.

Brighton in the Championship are a good team to take up. 3mill transfer budget. Good set of experienced and youngsters who favour possesion game. 16yr old left/right winger with 4-5 star potential. Newly built excellent training and youth facilities in Lancing. Massive catchment area with packed out 30k+ crowd in the newish Amex stadium. Top half expectation.

Nation: Somewhere in Europe, one of the biggish nations
Division: Not top flight
European Competition: None
Media Prediction: Don't mind
Board Expectation(s): Not fussed, preferably not title challenging
Transfer Budget: £0, would have to be sell-to-buy
Wage Budget: In keeping with above
Finances: Not fussed
Other: Again, nothing particular

Nation: Somewhere in Europe, one of the biggish nations
Division: Not top flight
European Competition: None
Media Prediction: Don't mind
Board Expectation(s): Not fussed, preferably not title challenging
Transfer Budget: £0, would have to be sell-to-buy
Wage Budget: In keeping with above
Finances: Not fussed
Other: Again, nothing particular

Reading may be worth a look if my memory serves me correctly

Nation: Somewhere in Europe
Division: top division
European Competition: dont mind
Media Prediction: last few spots if possible
Board Expectation(s): fight relegation
Transfer Budget: enough to buy a couple of players
Wage Budget: dont mind
Finances: no debt
Other: able to bring odegaard in 1st season (italy only lets him come in 2016), not hull, not mainz

Nation: Argentina
Division: top division
Continental Competition: dont mind
Media Prediction: Top half
Board Expectation(s): dont mind
Transfer Budget: enough to buy a couple of players
Finances: dont mind
Other: I want the team to have a few hot prospects and very good youth facilities

Nation: England
Division: Confrence North/South
Media Prediction: playoffs +
Board Expectation(s): Playoffs/promotion
Transfer Budget: don't mind

Nation: england
Division: premier or championship
Media prediction: mid-table,relegation fight, promo fight
Tb:dont mind
Wb: dont mind
Im looking to build a dynasty, so a club with very little trophy history would be great

Usually I try 2 different scenarios that tend to keep me busy.

1) High mid-table EPL team such as Everton or Southampton, trying to take them to the top and create a long save where they eventually become essentially the best club in the world.

2) Start in the Conference North or South and float around jobs all across the world hoping to get to the top. Last time I did this properly was FM12 where I started at Tonbridge Angels, worked in Argentina and Russia before ending up back in England in the EPL around 15 years later.

Nation: Europe not fussed where
Division: Top tier
Media Prediction: mid to top table I would even stretch to European qualification
Board Expectation(s): Same as above
Transfer Budget: 5 mill plus
Wage Budget: don't mind
Finances: stable

My only real want is a very good to excellent youth facilities and recruitment

Would like a mid table team in a top league, or championship, with at least 5m TB. Actually, don't care about expected finish if I have a decent budget