Have been running the same save since beta & am looking for a short(ish) term challenge to give me a break from it.

Division: 2nd tier or lower if other conditions are met.
Budget: decent, but not too high, would say between 1 & 5 mil transfer? Less if there is free wage room.
Prediction: don't care.

In short i just want a team i can put my stamp on in a short to medium time frame.

Thanks.

Nation: Europe not fussed where
Division: Top tier
Media Prediction: mid to top table I would even stretch to European qualification
Board Expectation(s): Same as above
Transfer Budget: 5 mill plus
Wage Budget: don't mind
Finances: stable

My only real want is a very good to excellent youth facilities and recruitment

Everton or Southampton.

Looking to manage a team in england, i don't mind what league! Would like a bit of a challenge with the finances! I would prefer good facilites and a team predicted to finish to end in the top half or mid table!

Cheers!

Looking to start a new, long term save with a team in the Barclays Premier League. They need to have a decent budget to start with (8mil +) but more importantly have a squad that needs a clear out. Would like to have a team that I can break up, cut the wage bill down and then produce a side of my own with the available funds. Not a Chelsea, Man City etc. Good academy/youth prospects would be a good bonus but the ability to raise funds is the most important thing.

Any suggestions much appreciated, cheers!

Looking to manage a team in england, i don't mind what league! Would like a bit of a challenge with the finances! I would prefer good facilites and a team predicted to finish to end in the top half or mid table!

Cheers!

Coventry or Bolton?

Looking to start a new, long term save with a team in the Barclays Premier League. They need to have a decent budget to start with (8mil +) but more importantly have a squad that needs a clear out. Would like to have a team that I can break up, cut the wage bill down and then produce a side of my own with the available funds. Not a Chelsea, Man City etc. Good academy/youth prospects would be a good bonus but the ability to raise funds is the most important thing.

Any suggestions much appreciated, cheers!

I would say QPR or West Ham.
Stoke and West Brom are also possibilities, because they haven't the best squad.

I would say QPR or West Ham.
Stoke and West Brom are also possibilities, because they haven't the best squad.

Cheers mate!
Being a West Ham fan, going to try my luck with them but Stoke and West Brom sound like good back ups!

Alright, so I just got FM15. And after some fooling around with bayern and barca getting to know the new stuff better Im now looking for a new game, still not too challenging but atleast somewhat more challenging than Barca/Bayern.

So I thought to do something with a team, that isnt doing best irl while they remain a top team.

So I kinda narrowed it down for myself to the following teams:

Internazionale
Borussia Dortmund
Manchester United
AC Milan
Liverpool

Ultimately I would just want to focus on own youth and talents that I bring in young and try to develop them to form a world class team in the long run.

Which of those would seem best fit for that. What would you guys recommend?

Hey Guys, looking for a team to use that has one or two star players to build around. Can be in any league really, and the player does not have to be world class, just a star in that particular league. Thanks!

Alright, so I just got FM15. And after some fooling around with bayern and barca getting to know the new stuff better Im now looking for a new game, still not too challenging but atleast somewhat more challenging than Barca/Bayern.

So I thought to do something with a team, that isnt doing best irl while they remain a top team.

So I kinda narrowed it down for myself to the following teams:

Internazionale
Borussia Dortmund
Manchester United
AC Milan
Liverpool

Ultimately I would just want to focus on own youth and talents that I bring in young and try to develop them to form a world class team in the long run.

Which of those would seem best fit for that. What would you guys recommend?

Try Arsenal. They have a great squad with a lot of amazing prospects who will be world class in 3 years(Ramsey,Wilshere,Oxlade Chamberlain,Chambers, Szszesny,Gnabry,Welbeck) but also have some good players now who will be important first teamers for years(Walcott,Koscielny,Sanchez,Özil). Potentially you will not have to spend a dime on attacking options but it's a good challenge to sort out the defence and get rid of people on big wages(Podolski,Cazorla etc.)

I'm looking for a prem team that is going for mid table ish with a decent amount of money to spend on some players

Looking for a team in one of the major european leagues (England - preferable, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Holland, France, Germany)
A decent transfer budget - preferably at least £20 million to spend, or if theres a lot of deadwood that could shift to make up the budget.
Would like very good youth facilities + training although this isn't essential.

Looking for a team in one of the major european leagues (England - preferable, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Holland, France, Germany)
A decent transfer budget - preferably at least £20 million to spend, or if theres a lot of deadwood that could shift to make up the budget.

Wolfsburg? You could try and improve them, they get around £21M not sure what you have to achieve to get that budget though.

The league you prefer Whatever, just won the PL with Bristol City so want a challenge.
The finances Doesn't matter.
Facilities for training/youth Preferably not too shabby

Wolfsburg ;)