Right, I've tried a handfull of different teams, including Liverpool, Aston Villa, Hull, RB Leipzig and PSV in an attempt to get into a save on FM15, but so far no luck. I manage to finish the first season (Apart from my Leipzig save, where I lasted four) and I'm bored.

I need some advice, as to a team (or a league) that could be fun to be at. I'm mainly looking for something outside of the top countries (England, Spain, Germany, France & Italy). But at this point, I'm open for anything. I just want a save I can get into.

I'm not really a demanding person, as to finances and facilities.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Vitesse, Aberdeen, Basel, Club Brugge (My favourite)

Starting a new save

I'm wanting to start a new save but need so inspiration of who to go.

I'd like a team in Europe who aren't favourites for the title from the beginning (but still be top half) and it doesnt matter if they are in European competitions first season but what I do want are good/excellent finances so I can put my own stamp on the team.

Thanks

Why not try Southampton, Valencia, IFK Gothenburg or even Aberdeen. Southampton have a good youth set up, Aberdeen are always there or there abouts, Gothenburg are possibly a dark horse although they are one of the best teams in their league, Valencia have to contend with the Spanish big two so maybe the hardest and most rewarding if you can pull it off.

I recommend using Malaga, started a save with them, and lost 6 games in a row but once i found the right tactic i couldn't stop winning. Also they have a great youth team for the next few years

Already done saves as Stoke and Villa, looking for a team in mid-low Prem, decent money, not too much initial expectations, any suggestions?

Hey guys

A decent team in top flight, with the majority of players from same nation as league? Like a team in Serie A with almost only Italians, or a team in BBVA with almost only spanish players?

There isnt many teams unless you're thinking of lower leagues but for top flight teams in Italy, look at Palermo or Fiorentina, they have a decent italian set up and also have some brilliant youth players, in Spain, i'm not very knowledgeable on but i find Sevilla and Valencia decent for youth and also have some decent homegrown players

Hey guys

A decent team in top flight, with the majority of players from same nation as league? Like a team in Serie A with almost only Italians, or a team in BBVA with almost only spanish players?

Nation: Any nation in Europe
Division: Not a top division
European Competition: None
Media Prediction: Don't mind
Board Expectation(s):mid-table
Transfer Budget: Don't mind
Wage Budget: Doesn't matter
Other: A team with a great youth squad/facilities to build upon and make a top team in Europe.

There isnt many teams unless you're thinking of lower leagues but for top flight teams in Italy, look at Palermo or Fiorentina, they have a decent italian set up and also have some brilliant youth players, in Spain, i'm not very knowledgeable on but i find Sevilla and Valencia decent for youth and also have some decent homegrown players
Hmm, thank you!

Keen to try and master the 3-5-2 on this edition. Also like to play with transfer budgets disabled first window.

Any recommendations for a team that is already set-up to play this way, one from outside the UK and preferably not a top-flight side either.

Thanks

Keen to try and master the 3-5-2 on this edition. Also like to play with transfer budgets disabled first window.

Any recommendations for a team that is already set-up to play this way, one from outside the UK and preferably not a top-flight side either.

Thanks
At the start I was thinking Juventus would be the ideal choice, but then you mentioned that it shouldn't be a top-flight side. But I'm still gonna suggest Juventus, and here's why:
- Great Squad, that needs little improvement
- They play the 3-5-2 IRL, which means the squad is ideal for this formation
- Even though you have conquered Italy, you still need Europe

"I'm looking for a team which i can build up and call my own (eg Dortmund recently or what Alex Ferguson done at United), would prefer the English league and also a team which has a major rival in the same city. Finances, youth facilities and training facilities i'm not really bothered about."

"I'm looking for a team which i can build up and call my own (eg Dortmund recently or what Alex Ferguson done at United), would prefer the English league and also a team which has a major rival in the same city. Finances, youth facilities and training facilities i'm not really bothered about."
Look at the post above you.

West Ham and try and get them to the same level as Chelsea & Arsenal...oh and Spurs ( I am a spurs fan after all :p)

Liverpool, Everton, West Ham or Spurs. Outside of England I'd say Lazio, Torino, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Atletico or Espanyol. If you want a real challenge you could manage 1860 Munich or Paris FC.

In England

Leeds- Tons of rivals and plenty of fire in the rivalries, kind of a rebuild which is the definition of making a team your own.

West Ham- Not a ton of history as far as winning is concerned, but there are tons of London teams.

NewCastle- I know they don't have a team in their city that is a rival, but in many ways they are the bastion of the North, and therefore different than most English teams. They are definitely in need of some TLC as far a premier talent goes.