tempted same mainly cause they got an old knackered stadium and i feel chance of new one is their

Ihave only got to the beginning of third season so far, but I took control of them and took a screenshot of their finances for you, they have been promoted to league 1 also.

View attachment 985866

They could prob be better managed by a human but I dunno not done LLM for a long time, if you want anymore screenshots just let me know.

cheers bud.
they look better than they did on last year's game. Their finances turned to wank after the second season.
Trying Tranmere though, love me some conference

i personally like to start unemployed and see where the road takes me. it's a bit more challenging, and also more realistic, and the learning curve is a bit longer, but eventionally it pays off...
than again, that's only my opinion

The league you prefer: I generally prefer the English leagues but it's not a big deal.
The finances: Decent. Doesn't have to be great but please not bad!
Facilities for training/youth: Same as above.

I'm just looking for a bit of a challenge but somethings that's approachable for newcomers (I'm not a newcomer, but I'm having a hard time of it this year!)

Maybe recommend some of your saves that you're enjoying?

Cheers

The league you prefer: I generally prefer the English leagues but it's not a big deal.
The finances: Decent. Doesn't have to be great but please not bad!
Facilities for training/youth: Same as above.

I'm just looking for a bit of a challenge but somethings that's approachable for newcomers (I'm not a newcomer, but I'm having a hard time of it this year!)

Maybe recommend some of your saves that you're enjoying?

Cheers

You could try Everton, they've got a decent squad but finances aren't the best so you'll have to sell in order to buy

Anyone know a team in the lower divisions with good academy and a stabile economy?

Prefer the bigger leagues

Last edited:
Anyone know a team with top of the range youth recruitment and with a challenge of building a reputation in a country that hasn't been recognised in champions league? Preferably with a young squad.
Thanks

Anyone know a team with top of the range youth recruitment and with a challenge of building a reputation in a country that hasn't been recognised in champions league? Preferably with a young squad.
Thanks

Anderlecht have always been my go-to team for that kind of save, Tielemans, Praet, Dendoncker are still there (lost Mitrovic and Mbemba of course), Dinamo Zagreb as well in Croatia, and also Midtjylland in Denmark with the beast of a winger in Pione Sisto.

Also if you wanted a bit more mainstream there's PSV Eindhoven and Ajax, or Benfica.

Hello everyone
I currently managing Inter Milan, but I want to try something different.
So I've decided I want to manage in the BPL (because of the TV-deal), or create my own club in some lower league. Just can't decide what to do, so was hoping you could help me.

Hello everyone
I currently managing Inter Milan, but I want to try something different.
So I've decided I want to manage in the BPL (because of the TV-deal), or create my own club in some lower league. Just can't decide what to do, so was hoping you could help me.

I think if you want to make use of the TV deal you could do with being either a team still in the league or who are likely to be promoted this season. For a challenge for that, maybe go with Middlesbrough or Sheffield Wednesday in the Championship, or if you want a team in the BPL at the minute maybe try Leicester (no bias here), Everton (top young players) or Watford (licensed)? Just a few suggestions :)

Looking for a long term save to try and overthrow the bigger teams in the league, was thinking of going Hamburg, has anybody played with them?

Looking for a team in any league that has no/little restrictions on foreign players and a big budget.

The league you prefer : any outsidde normal top 5The finances : enough to make a few changes if need beFacilities for training/youth : strongI'm looking for a team that has enough of a nucleus I could help grow into there potential. Over time I want to create a fully homegrown team that i could challenge and eventually conquer europe, over alot of time. I'm fed up of the big leagues and the massive wages, hence why looking at smaller leagues with more acceptable wages and can create a strong group.thanks

I'm looking for a lower league team, either League 2, Vanarama premier or North/South with decent finances and players for that level. Ideally one of the teams who'd be described as best equipped to make a go of climbing up the leagues.

I'm looking for a lower league team, either League 2, Vanarama premier or North/South with decent finances and players for that level. Ideally one of the teams who'd be described as best equipped to make a go of climbing up the leagues.

Salford

So like quite a few people most likely, im looking for an English Premier side so I can experience the tv deal bumper payment at the end of the season.

I'd quite like a team where I can improve the forward, not worry about fighting relegation but no pressure to finish top 10.

Much appreciate the advice, cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which team should I be ...

I want to be a premiership team and have narrowed it down to Newcastle, West Ham or Palace. All pretty similar teams in terms of ability but what do you guys think would be the biggest challenge and most entertaining save?