I'm looking for a team, that'll allow me to use a possession based tactic. Finance wise, I would like some funds to play around with, or at least some players to sell, so that I can shape the team. Furthermore I'd like the club to have some good facilities, especially in the youth department.
I'm not to bothered about country, league and estimated league position :)
Thank you in advance

I'm looking for a team, that'll allow me to use a possession based tactic. Finance wise, I would like some funds to play around with, or at least some players to sell, so that I can shape the team. Furthermore I'd like the club to have some good facilities, especially in the youth department.
I'm not to bothered about country, league and estimated league position :)
Thank you in advance

I'd look at Southampton, they have about £11m to spend and a great youth setup as well as a team that can play possession football easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd look at Southampton, they have about £11m to spend and a great youth setup as well as a team that can play possession football easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seconded!
Infamous Youth academy, decent finances and players like Mané, Tadic, Ward-Prowse(I prefer Ryan Ledson - Everton to him when he comes good) can go for big bucks.

Hello guys
I need a team (preferably outside EPL) that has the potential to become a major force. Some good history title wise wouldn't hurt and the same goes for youth facilities.
I'm not sure about teams like Schalke, Napoli, Sevilla and other as they are maybe a bit too strong.
I want this to be a long term save.

Try RBL in German second division frakkland jus go on have a look. Set up to challenge at the top

Try RBL in German second division frakkland jus go on have a look. Set up to challenge at the top
Yeah I've thought about it but they don't really interest me being this new club with no history what so ever. Don't really like this idea of a club being created by a company and already this high in the German system.

Means u can make ur own history plus u get a really good platform to build from the start. Am in my second season with them, won the 2nd division easy and 6th in bundas halfway through the 2nd season. Starting to attract the bigger names now. The youth players r top notch aswell

A team that when you start a save have to be good for 4-4-2 and outside Italy

Schalke 04 is a club that have really good facilities and some wonderkids like Leroy Sane or Max Meyer and the board give you good transfer budget. They are a club with history and only expectation from you is qualify for European competitions. If you're looking for a team that not too strong or not too weak and working with youngsters, I recommend them highly.

I'm looking for a team which I can build up and call my own (eg Dortmund recently or what Alex Ferguson done at United), league does not matter, open to ideas, and also a team which has a major rival in the same city. Finances, youth facilities and training facilities I'm not really bothered about.

I'm looking for a team which I can build up and call my own (eg Dortmund recently or what Alex Ferguson done at United), league does not matter, open to ideas, and also a team which has a major rival in the same city. Finances, youth facilities and training facilities I'm not really bothered about.

Espanyol(Barca)
Torino(Juve)
Real Betis(Sevilla)
Lazio(Roma)
Panathinaikos(Olympiakos)
Red Star Belgrade(Partizan Belgrade)
Galatasaray or Fenerbahce

Plenty of fun choices i'd say :)

Espanyol(Barca)
Torino(Juve)
Real Betis(Sevilla)
Lazio(Roma)
Panathinaikos(Olympiakos)
Red Star Belgrade(Partizan Belgrade)
Galatasaray or Fenerbahce

Plenty of fun choices i'd say :)

Thanks for the reply, think I'll either go with Espanyol or Real Betis!

I'm looking for a team that has been recently founded, but not in any of the top leagues in Europe. A side where I can build a legacy, from the team, stadium, training facilities, staff etc and become a legend in the country. So pretty much starting from nothing and preferably near the bottom.

The kind of team that you can instantly fall in love with, in a lesser known European country, that tempts you with the prospect of going out to watch them! (H)

Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

doesn't meet all your requirements, but look at RBL. Brand new club, second division in Germany, lots of money (since they're owned by red bull)

doesn't meet all your requirements, but look at RBL. Brand new club, second division in Germany, lots of money (since they're owned by red bull)

Ideally don't want a team in any of the top well known divisions. Want to build and develop a new super club, but in a lesser know country. Thanks for the suggestion though. Thought I'd ask on here, as not on the game this weekend, so can't look myself.

If anyone does have any ideas let me know. :)

What countries do you consider lesser known?

how about Queen's Park in Scottish third division?

They have amateur status but you can change that in the editor, otherwise all your good players would walk away for free when a club offers them a professional contract.

They play in 52,000 hampden park, although only get crowds of 500 at present and have state of the art training facilities.

They also play in the same city as Celtic & Rangers.

I'm playing with a Queen's Park save at the moment (although I have removed Celtic & Rangers to the English leagues). I'm sitting top of league 1 and hoping to get promoting to the second tier of Scottish football soon. I also got a crowd of 25,000 for a cup game against hibs, which shows that the fans will be there if I manage to get to the top division.

The league you prefer - Top leagues of Europe
The finances - doesnt matter
Facilities for training/youth - doesnt matter

I'd like to start a new save where i'm gonna experiment with 3 defenders formation. Most likely it is gonna be a 3-5-2 with wide midfielders as workhorses. Do you guys know clubs that have suitable teams to play like that in the first season? Juve is suitable but they're too strong for me.

The league you prefer - Possibly not first division of Top Leagues (Serie A, Premier League, Liga), I'm ok with lower divisions or first divisions of less known countries (MLS, Belgium etc..)
The finances - I'm ok with both good budget and not
Facilities for training/youth - Possibly good

I'm looking for a beginner-friendly (started playing not so long ago) challenge with a lesser known team for a long career!
thanks in advance :)