Which team should I be ...

I want to be a premiership team and have narrowed it down to Newcastle, West Ham or Palace. All pretty similar teams in terms of ability but what do you guys think would be the biggest challenge and most entertaining save?

Newcastle has some players with great potential, notably Wijnaldum, Ayoze Perez and Mitrovic. Try and exceed expectations with Newcastle and make these players go to their full potential, keep hold of the players and a Champions League spot might not be too far off.

That should be exciting!

Newcastle has some players with great potential, notably Wijnaldum, Ayoze Perez and Mitrovic. Try and exceed expectations with Newcastle and make these players go to their full potential, keep hold of the players and a Champions League spot might not be too far off.

That should be exciting!
Have a go with Palace. Recently their owner said that within 10-15 years, I think, Palace would have won the PL-title. Try to make that come true, and at the same time, overtake the other London-clubs :)

hey guys

im looking for a team who can fit a 3-6-1 libero tactic, mid-high team i dont care in which league

Could try Norway, Rosenberg used to be a decent European team so could try and rebuild them. IIRC Molde are the team to beat now could be wrong.
I am doing a stromsgasset save that I enjoy currently in 2nd season.
but I highly recommend a Molde save as Joshua Gatt is a monster

Hi guys I'm just looking for a team to learn the game with so like a team where theres not a lot of pressure to win the league but has the ability to win games quite easily as I try to get my bearings with tactics that work I have germany spain England Italy france Portugal leagues loaded quick reply would be muchly appreciated :)

Hi guys
I'm looking for a team that has the potential to play tiki-tala-ish. Furthermore I need to either start with a decent transferbudget to improve the with team with, or be able to easily sell some players.
Facilties should be at least decent, and it would be a bonus if there were 1 or 2 youngsters with a bright future.
League doesn't matter.
Thank you in advance.

Hi guys I'm just looking for a team to learn the game with so like a team where theres not a lot of pressure to win the league but has the ability to win games quite easily as I try to get my bearings with tactics that work I have germany spain England Italy france Portugal leagues loaded quick reply would be muchly appreciated :)
Go with some of the big teams, such as FC Barcelona or Bayern Munich. They'll want you to win the league, but with the players at your disposal, it shouldn't be a problem.

Falling out of love with FM :( tried lots of saves including Liverpool, Ajax, AC Milan, Leicester, Stoke, Valencia and even Salford City oO) so to fill in the criteria

The league you prefer : Any English league
The finances : Comfortable to bring in young signings
Facilities for training/youth : Maybe something with a good academy as a challenge

Basically looking for a good challenge and possibly to build some sort of legacy, I would like it challenging but achievable :) all suggestions are welcome and thanks in advance

Falling out of love with FM :( tried lots of saves including Liverpool, Ajax, AC Milan, Leicester, Stoke, Valencia and even Salford City oO) so to fill in the criteria

Facilities for training/youth : Maybe something with a good academy as a challenge

Basically looking for a good challenge and possibly to build some sort of legacy, I would like it challenging but achievable :) all suggestions are welcome and thanks in advance

Reading , Fulham , QPR , Hull , Portsmouth

New Team to Start with!

Hi

I'm looking for a new team to be on FM 16, I have had a break from it for a while and now and raring to get back into a good long term save!

Criteria:

League: Germany, Italy, Spain, France
Finances: Decent so I can build a good Squad
Youth/Training: good youth and training

Basically I wanted a mid table team to be able to push them towards the top, like an Everton/Tottenham side that needs work to get to the top.

Any help with be great,

Thanks

Hi Guys

Looking for something a bit ff the wall

League - Outside of Europe, South America, Asia, N America. Not top club, not necessarily top flight. Something with a strange league set up
Finance - OK.
Facilities - Good youth set up would be nice to have but not a must

Thanks

Hello!

Am looking for:

A fallen giant that has decent finances and youth/training facilities. Love playing in England but wouldn't mind a few options outside as well.

Any recommendations?

Hello!

Am looking for:

A fallen giant that has decent finances and youth/training facilities. Love playing in England but wouldn't mind a few options outside as well.

Any recommendations?

STEAU bucharest
Red star
Partizan
Nottingham forrest
Derby County

So many teams that had their moments in history, could also try one of the traditional big 3 of Netherlands, Ajax PSV Feyenoord, all have decent money and good youth

Hello!

Am looking for:

Any recommendations?

How about Barnsley?

Currently in League One they have had a recent spell in the Premiership. Can't be sure on their financial situation, but they have a good stadium and a decent size fanbase which would increase if you were doing well each season.

EVERTON All the way!(My favourite save on this FM so far and one of my favourites ever)

Fantastic facilities
Decent finances(Very little loan debt in comparison to others)
Great youth prospects and academy

SQUAD
An excellent defence including Coleman, Stones, Baines and Jagielka
McCarthy, Barkley, Deulofeu in midfield are players who have great Ability/Potential
Lukaku up front can be a world-beater

Your main objective(Transfer-wise) in your first season should be to scout out a replacement for Tim Howard. Personally, I opted to stick with him for a season and put in a successful approach for Geronimo Ruli on a Free in January.

Baines, Coleman and Stones should do you in defence for 3 or 4 seasons.(Baines has incredible natural fitness and is still performing like a top4 full back at 33. Although I have him rotating with his long-term replacement Jorgé from Flamnego)

If you keep hold of those 3, it allows you fantastic scope transfer-wise ahead of them as there will always be a cohesive line in your team.

Youth prospects: Ledson(Performing consistently for me as a rotation player over the last couple of seasons, I play him in a Scholes type role - still only 20)
Galloway(a perfect auxiliary defender who will provide cover at centre back and left full back)
Holgate(another auxiliary defender who can play at centre back or right back)

Try and keep your finances tight and you can lead the club to success and riches all on your own. Over my first 3 seasons, I made 120m in profit from transfers, and easily have a much better team overall for it. Keep an eye out for decent youth, regens and players with great ability/potential at decent value. You may want to keep Deulofeu and McCarthy in your own save, but for me they were worth 40m from Dortmund and 30m from Bayern respectively. I also ended up selling Lukaku 2nd season for 50m when his ego got the better of him, but only after I had lined up Babacar, Milik and Embolo up front to replace him. A couple of loan moves(NOT TOO MANY) could be good for the squad in the 1st season.

Really recommend this save to any level of FM player!

Nation: Europe but not BPL.
Division: First division.
European Competition: not important.
Media Prediction: from 5th to 20th.
Board Expectation(s): any.
Transfer Budget: at least 3 million (also by selling players).
Wage Budget: same as transfer.
Finances: not important.
Other: I'm looking for a really difficult challange where I can buy the three Al Ahly's bargains (Sobhy, Gamal and the WB/LM).

The league you prefer: Italy Seria C somewhere
The finances: As decent as it gets
Facilities for training/youth: Dont mind it beeing good

I am looking for a team/league with a proper reserve team, so i can send reserves and subs to gain match fitness. Im done with the Premier League.