ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
It's that time folks. You know the drill:

The league you prefer
The finances
Facilities for training/youth

And anything else useful you can think of.

League: Not England/France/Spain/Italy/Germany/Holland/Belgium/Portugal/Russia/Sweden/Denmark
Finances: Poor to Okay
Facilities: Room for improvement

Other: Would like to create a dynasty at a club that hasn't had much success domestically or in Europe. I know I'm not keen on managing in quite a few countries, but looking for a challenge with a team that not many have managed and has potential in an upcoming country.

Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks. :D

League: Not England/France/Spain/Italy/Germany/Holland/Belgium/Portugal/Russia/Sweden/Denmark

Other: Would like to create a dynasty at a club that hasn't had much success domestically or in Europe. I know I'm not keen on managing in quite a few countries, but looking for a challenge with a team that not many have managed and has potential in an upcoming country.

Croatia may be worth a shout. Not immediately sure of a team in there, but it strikes me as a similar challenge to what you are looking for.

Help on a different team to be!

The league you prefer The top league in the nation and anywhere but England
The finances Good
Facilities for training/youth: At least average or higher

Any help would be great i basically want a different
challenge i will be doing my yearly Man Utd save and just want a team i can build up and challenge for the title in a few years.

Cheers

Croatia may be worth a shout. Not immediately sure of a team in there, but it strikes me as a similar challenge to what you are looking for.

Thanks mate. Have had a look, but I'm not sold, very hard to please haha. If there are any other suggestions let me know or if there's a team(s) in one of countries I said I wasn't keen on managing then I'll happily take a look.

Thanks for the help. :D

Last edited:
The finances Good

challenge i will be doing my yearly Man Utd save and just want a team i can build up and challenge for the title in a few years.

Cheers

I have had had a good career with Lazio/Napoli/Sevilla/Athletic Bilbao from FM14/15.
Not top teams to start but a good challenge and give you a opportunity to bring youth and sign those top middle class players who turn out to be awsome ??????

The finances Good

Cheers

the 2 milan clubs or udinese need rebuilding wot about marseille or lyon in france ty and break the psg monaco dominance or mayb couple mid table german teams with histiry like stuggart

Cheers i will defiantly check those teams out seems like what i am looking for :)

Could try Norway, Rosenberg used to be a decent European team so could try and rebuild them. IIRC Molde are the team to beat now could be wrong.

Wanted Team not in the top league of a nation but with a decent reputation and good youth facilities.
A bit of money would be nice but not essential. Recently demoted teams not wanted as I want to try and build a legacy.

Wanted Team not in the top league of a nation but with a decent reputation and good youth facilities.
A bit of money would be nice but not essential. Recently demoted teams not wanted as I want to try and build a legacy.

brighton sheff wed

Okay finances. Lower league side in England. Willing to go as low as possible. Want a team that can challenge for promotion and can grow quickly.

Okay finances. Lower league side in England. Willing to go as low as possible. Want a team that can challenge for promotion and can grow quickly.

How low you want? League 2 Portsmouth, AFC Wimbledon and Luton all stand out or do you want the lowest league?

Try Red bull lipezig in the German 2nd division brilliant facilities and new stadium plus a first team full of quality young players . Very well set up to challenge Bayern in the future

How low you want? League 2 Portsmouth, AFC Wimbledon and Luton all stand out or do you want the lowest league?

Yeah I done Pompey last year and enjoyed it, but it was a bit too easy and then got ****** third season in the championship with 0 transfer budget and -something wage. Any idea on how their finances go?

Yeah I done Pompey last year and enjoyed it, but it was a bit too easy and then got ****** third season in the championship with 0 transfer budget and -something wage. Any idea on how their finances go?

Ihave only got to the beginning of third season so far, but I took control of them and took a screenshot of their finances for you, they have been promoted to league 1 also.

View attachment 210925

They could prob be better managed by a human but I dunno not done LLM for a long time, if you want anymore screenshots just let me know.