Which Team Should I Be?

Ok - I don't want to be a PL side so anybody belwo there would be good.

Not to fussed about transfer budgets

And cannot make up my mind, can anybody advise, I am looking for a rewarding challenge

Nottingham Forest will be an interesting one - in my Newcastle story, they are way down bottom of the table. In my Arsenal save, they are dominating the league.

Country: Don't mind, but something except England and Germany would be interesting i think
Devision: 2nd or 3rd
i should not be able to get promoted in the first season but i dont want to fight against relegation. so it should be a team where i can build up something without pressure and then attack the top

maybe good youth facilities and a decent stadium

looking for a game in England where I can just build up a good team and get some sucess at whatever level they are but below the Priemership

Just need a fun game, nothing like Notts County or Man City though. Just something to keep me going so I won't just load up the game then get bored after 1 minute

Chester?Or another BSP team,in BSP is harder to get quality players.

Budget: at least 10mil +
Facilities: good
league place: higher then 10

I love going Yeovil, there underdogs, its a challenge to beat relegation but they have some quality players and I got promoted after my first season with them

Country and League; not too bothered really :p
Budget; at least 3mill
League Position; pushing 4th at most.
Teams Excluded; Tottenham, Bayern Munich, Wolfsburg and Schalke

Never actually thought about them :p thanks :)

Hey guys, would Pompey be challenging for EPL? Or some other clubs in EPL that is even challenging =P Any suggestions? Might be playing it after i finish my 3rd Season with Liverpool ^^)

pompey does not have the quality in the 1st season to do that. however, it could happen after a few seasons with good players and most importantly a nice takeover. i highly recommend fulham as they would be pretty challenging due to a low transfer budget but yet are required to finish in top 10. ^^)

Hmm i shall see my the bottom 5 clubs and decide which to go for ^^)

looking for a half decent Cola league 2 outfit not notts county already done that dont mind budget of facilities looking for something really challenging

looking for a half decent Cola league 2 outfit not notts county already done that dont mind budget of facilities looking for something really challenging

Give Morecambe, Bradford if you want a club with potential and good facilities and take a look at Northampton or Crewe

Looking to be a team from a second division (not england) with a decent budget .
thanks

Fulham, Birmingham or Pompey =) Can anyone help me decide?

Hmm i check through already.. Fulham are more challenging =P Boardroom wants Fulham to finish top 10 with transfer budget of 800k i think =)