Which Team Should I Be?

League: BSN/BSS
Budget: Any
Game: Fm 2010
Facilities: Any
Stadium: Any
Excluding clubs: Wimbeldon

( Team with history in the premier league )

If you're after a team with history, I'd suggest Newport County.

----

If anyone is after a really good challenge, there's a random lower league team picker here: http://dudllm.mywebcommunity.org/

country- england
league- championship, league one, leauge two
budget- not bothered
excluded teams - newcastle and leeds

looking for a top flight team,capable of breaking into the top teams and have a good transfer budget

Aston Villa, Atletico Madrid, Wolfsburg, Hoffenheim. Depends what league you want mate.

Cool, they are great team. Try and hold on to Dzeko as they have Dzeko, Grafite and Martins as strikers.

need a team in a challenging league not top teams like madrid,barcelona, arsenal,chelsea,man utd... u get what i mean but i want it on top division that with some work and a season or two i can be challenging for trophies and i will move to a bigger club later...

Im currently doing a Newcastle challenge, 3rd season now, first season is pretty easy get out of the championship get few youngsters in, season 2 was a real struggle but we avoided relegation and now have 19 million budget to prepare for season 3. Give it a go mate

need a team in a challenging league not top teams like madrid,barcelona, arsenal,chelsea,man utd... u get what i mean but i want it on top division that with some work and a season or two i can be challenging for trophies and i will move to a bigger club later...

Serie A - Sampdoria, Udinese, Lazio
La Liga - Getafe, Racing Santander, Espanyol
Ligue 1 - Auxerre, Rennes, Sochaux
Bundesliga - Borussia Dortmund, Nuremburg, Schalke 04
Premier League - Everton, Bolton, West Ham

Hope this helps :)

country- england . Australia , Serbia
league- any except the premier league
budget- Any

League: league two or above
Budget: At least 1m
Game: Fm 2010
Facilities: Any
Stadium: Any
Excluding clubs: Man united, celtic and arsenal

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

west ham or everton

Country; England
Division; League 1 or Championship
Budget; Doesnt Matter
Stadium; Minumum - 20,000

Division : Any
Budget: A very small budget challenging to work with.
Stadium : Don' t mind

Thanks in advance :D

Division : Any
Budget: A very small budget challenging to work with.
Stadium : Don' t mind

Thanks in advance :D

Stockport, Walsall, Burton Albion, Dagenham and Redbridge, Plymouth, Barnsley