Which Team Should I Be?

Looking for a team in North or South America, already played in all european leagues and tend to get bored after a couple of seasons with them.
Transfer budget, facilities etc dont really matter, knowledge of their leagues is non existant so any team is going to be a challenge I think...

Looking for a team in North or South America, already played in all european leagues and tend to get bored after a couple of seasons with them.
Transfer budget, facilities etc dont really matter, knowledge of their leagues is non existant so any team is going to be a challenge I think...

La Galaxy? Got becks and donavan or try Santos, Gremio, Corinthians.....

Thanks mate, going to give Gremio a shot here and see how it fairs out.

hi i really want a challenge in the EPL but not sure who to be i want to build my own squad with promising youngsters and see what happens and i want to last for a while as i seem to do a few seasons and get bored i love the game so much but havent found the right team yet, anyone got any good suggestions i am open to any team but would prefer to be in EPL, suggestions asap!!

not to fust really would like a little bit of cash to spend or a team with some players that i can make money off!

Well there's Sunderland, everton, or maybe wolves. those are the only prem sides that meet your criteria, probably sunderland the best fit but not sure

i have been thinking of sunderland but i do like the idea of everton though as they seem like a challeng as they havent won anything for a while and they have been pushing for champions league spot for years.

yeah you dont have mch money to start with but cahill, fellaini, bilyadetinov are all pretty good, as is yakubu plus you have two realy promising english youngsters in jack rodwell (brilliant) and dan gosling

do you think it would be a good challenge then, i mean they still could improve a lot more couldnt they and they have got a good squad.

A relatively strong but aging team in a top(ish) league with a smaller budget. A rebuilding challenge.

Country - Preferably not England since 99% of my saves from all the FMs ive played are from there...
Budget - None needed
League - Preferably 2-4th tier
Facilities - Has Youth academy..level not required
Players - Preferably not to "bloated" squad since its so hard to sell not needed players at lowish clubs...
quality not as important
Fanbase - has high maxximum attendance..on many of my saves when i was playing with conference or lower
teams i got stuck in championship-lowerpremier becouse i had empty stadium-low supporters
and hence low money and wages available..

So now i want something easier..something like leeds-norwich but not in england..any1 with any ideas..
thx in advance :>

real betis in spain, currently in the second tier of spanish football, nice size club, good attendances and is far too big for the second tier in spain

i like it...just one question...does the board ever build youth academy as one of the youth setup upgrades?

I'd like a team in Spain preferably as most of my games are from EPL/England. I'd like an underdog La Liga team who's likely to finish mid-table to bottom. Don't mind so much about budget or facilities. Looking for a long-term file as well. Thanks all.

I'd like a team in Spain preferably as most of my games are from EPL/England. I'd like an underdog La Liga team who's likely to finish mid-table to bottom. Don't mind so much about budget or facilities. Looking for a long-term file as well. Thanks all.
espanyol mate

Hello am a huge football manager fan i have been playing for years my favorite has been 08 but i cant seem to get into 2010 i am looking for a team to go could someone please help me pick a team im an evertonian but i dont see the point in managing my favorite club!

Im looking for a long term game if that helps?

League: BSN/BSS
Budget: Any
Game: Fm 2010
Facilities: Any
Stadium: Any
Excluding clubs: Wimbeldon

( Team with history in the premier league )