Which Team Should I Be?

right, at the moment im bolton getting on well but i dont find that i can bring my own like look, so i was wondering if some of you could help me

i want a team that need quite a bit of improvement done and has a fair amount of transfer budget for their league, english teams only. anything from the prem to league 1

by the way, im on the summer update.

thanks people

Looking for a team that isn't really challenging for the title right now, but can grow in a couple seasons. Would like a decent budget, don't mind about facilities and in any of the top European leagues please :)

This is annoying, I have only ever done more than 1 season with a club before and that was with Man City for 4 seasons. Other than that I haven't done a season because I either get bored or I'm doing awful.

Dont know what Country or League etc. I would want though... lol

Just try a lower league team n england to getyou stated L1 or L2 setyourself a challenege, 4 year to the prem or something i find them entertaining

I want to manage a top division team, preferabley in England, Spain or maybe Italy for a change, it will be the first time I have managed a premiership team, unless you count the season I spent there with Exeter City on a previous save. I want a high starting budget, so i can bring in some good players and progress relatively quickly, as I will most likely only play until FM11 comes out, and then I will play as Exeter again. Any suggestions for a team? Thankyou :)

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

League: league 1 in england, bundesliga germany
Budget: okay
Facitities: any
Stadium: any

i would like a team with a small squad less than 20 players maybe with not that many loan players

cheers

I 4-1 would highly recommend the mighty Exeter

I'm looking for a team to test tactics with. I'm using real madrid now, but I'm afraid their quality is skewing the results. Simply, by using them I'm pretty sure I could use any tactic and it would work.

Any thoughts?

I'm looking for a team to test tactics with. I'm using real madrid now, but I'm afraid their quality is skewing the results. Simply, by using them I'm pretty sure I could use any tactic and it would work.

Any thoughts?

Everton? :p

Any thoughts?

Everton, Valencia , Sevilla, Werder Bremen

Getting bored of FM and can't get past september without losing interest.

League: Top Division
Budget: 10m minimum
Patch:10.3 w/ LFC Marshall v9

Preferably a team that is already decent but i can bring in new players to turn it into a top club and so I'm not bored of it within 2 hours. (e.g Aston Villa. But not preferably not an english team)

I was thinking Genoa or Werder/Schalke.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Preferably a team that is already decent but i can bring in new players to turn it into a top club and so I'm not bored of it within 2 hours. (e.g Aston Villa. But not preferably not an english team)

Thanks in advance.
WHat about wolfsburg or Juventus.

Thanks in advance.

Napoli, Genoa, Sevilla, Villarreal, Palermo, Bayern Munchen, Hoffenheim

Getting bored of FM and losing interest because i cant decide what team to be and stay as.

Country: Any. Preferably preferably England as i get easily bored of foreign teams
League: Top 2 Divisions
Budget: 5m minimum

i want to put my own stamp on the team but needs a few good players at the start to base the team around, thanks guys.

Top Division of major leagues.

No Idea who the **** to be.

Hmm

Help me! :D
- I need a mid-team, but don't know wich one :(

Just say some! :D

Need a new challenge ASAP!

Not in the English League.....looking for an undercheaving team that I can build up so need a good budget?

Any suggestions would be great

Division - Italy, Spain, France, England
Challenge - Pushing for a Champions League place
Budget - As much £££ as you can get me ;)

Really stuck choosing a team HELP plz :'(