Which Team Should I Be?

Its too easy with Man City, plus I've already managed them not so long ago. I won the league and FA Cup 1st season.

League: Any
Budget: No debt/Good Finances
Game: Fm10
Good Structure to Club And A Challenge

Cheers

Last edited:
League: Any Top Division
Budget: As much as you can get me
Game: FM 10
A team vying for ECC

Thanks

Cheers

birmingham and stoke city

League: Any Top Division
Budget: As much as you can get me
Game: FM 10
A team vying for ECC

Thanks

birmingham, napoli, athletico madrid, villareal, juventus

League:Bundesliga
Budget:0-5 mill
easy to find tactic and good rep so i can make a good transfer(and cheap too)

Cheers

Manchester City. It requires a bit of work, but once you get it going it will win alot.

Hi guys, im looking to start a journeyman save to last until fm11. Im lookin to start with a promotion pushing team to start with from any league.

League: Not top league (unless only 1 league available)
Budget:any
Wage: at least some available
Facitities: atleast reasonable youth
Stadium: any
Patch:10.3 w/ LFC Marshall v9
Suggestions as to which leagues to upload. (max of 8 countries)

thanx in advance

Hi guys, im looking to start a journeyman save to last until fm11. Im lookin to start with a promotion pushing team to start with from any league.

League: Not top league (unless only 1 league available)
Budget:any
Wage: at least some available
Facitities: atleast reasonable youth
Stadium: any
Patch:10.3 w/ LFC Marshall v9
Suggestions as to which leagues to upload. (max of 8 countries)

thanx in advance

Maybe Newcastle, Torino, Hercules?

I'm just wondering if anyone could help me choose between 2 leagues, i'm doubting between a game in Germany or one in Italy, and I was wondering if anyone has had experiences with both leagues and could help me pick? In Germany I'd pick Schalke and in Italy AC Milan

I'm just wondering if anyone could help me choose between 2 leagues, i'm doubting between a game in Germany or one in Italy, and I was wondering if anyone has had experiences with both leagues and could help me pick? In Germany I'd pick Schalke and in Italy AC Milan

AC Milan, as they are an ageing side and you have to rebuild!

Hoffenheim, Dortmund, AC Milan, Napoli & Genoa

AC would be more fun than Schalke to be honest, you might not get as bored.

AC Milan usually keeps me occupied for about 10 years because the squad is so old you have to start replacing it after the first season. Plus there's loads of fun targets such as overtaking Juventus' 29 Serie A Titles, Real Madrid's 9 Champions League trophies etc. Rly fun club.

League: Top League of the Country
Budget: At Least 10M
Game: FM 2010
Facilities: Any
Stadium: Any
Preferably a club which isn't regulary on the top 2 of its country, but at least on top 8.
Please give me at least 3 clubs to chose from.
Thanks.

Last edited:
League: Top League of the Country
Budget: At Least 10M
Game: FM 2010
Facilities: Any
Stadium: Any
Preferably a club which isn't regulary on the top 2 of its country, but at least on top 8.
Please give me at least 3 clubs to chose from.
Thanks.

Why dont you be Arsenal, Tottenham or Bordeux (SP)